Windows 10: print on a scanned doc.

Discus and support print on a scanned doc. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HOW CAN I PRINT ON A PDF DACUMENT AND SEND IT VIA E-MAIL?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bev27777, Dec 9, 2019.

1. bev27777 Win User

print on a scanned doc.

HOW CAN I PRINT ON A PDF DACUMENT AND SEND IT VIA E-MAIL?

:)

bev27777, Dec 9, 2019

2. Scanning Doc.

I have Printer HP2914DA Office jet6700 All in one. I can print but now updated to Window10 donot know how can I scan any doc. I download SCAN APP for window10. When I open Scan app ask me connect to Scanner. I am using wireless to connect to my printer.
    Please help.

Maxtor1264, Dec 9, 2019
  3. vanraven Win User
    printing a doc

Hi Jesinta,

Thanks for the response. Nothing comes up when I press ctrl+p. Under file, there is no print command listed.

Win 10 has changed this but I can't find an answer.

Any other suggestions?

I can print an email so printers are active.

vanraven, Dec 9, 2019
  4. print on a scanned doc.

Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

print on a scanned doc.

1. print on a scanned doc. - Similar Threads - print scanned doc

2. Scan Downloaded Word Doc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scan Downloaded Word Doc: I have Word 2016, and I'd like to scan a downloaded Word document. My antivirus scans downloads from my friends' emails, and I rely on that, but it doesn't scan a Word document when I download one. Of course the antivirus provider says they catch anything in their regular...
  3. scan doc and create pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan doc and create pdf: just did an update KB4576478, KB4571756 on my computer. i was able to use HP Smart to scan a doc and create a pdf. this no longer works, will not let me scan with HP Smart. i installed MS scan app, but will not let me create pdf - only jpeg, tiff, PNG and bitmap. how...
  4. scanned docs lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scanned docs lost: I've updated my printer and driver. I can print and scan but where are the docs?????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-docs-lost/691a6694-3442-4f1f-b76e-b0de0dda3b61
  5. Docs not printing

Docs not printing: I have an HP Officejet 4632 e-all-in one and installed the printer to my pc using HP Smart app. PC working with Windows 10 S mode and when searching within Microsoft it stated that it is compatible with my printer. However, nothing will print; the document sits in queue...
  6. scan doc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scan doc: Iam trying to figure out how to scan a doc from my printer to my lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-doc/a76bd8ca-afa8-4faa-8c20-466a9077237e"
  7. Scanned docs

Scanned docs: After the latest Windows update, my HP laptop will not save docs scanned from my wireless printer. Getting error message 'read only device'. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the scanner/printer software several times, turned off/on the device, turned off/on the router and...
  8. Printing and Scanning

Printing and Scanning: Why would my HP Office Jet pro 6978 suddenly print a vertical blue line on every document and a very thin horizontal line at the top? When I scan to computer through HP Scan and Capture, it shows up with the vertical blue line now. I have changed nothing in my settings....
  9. App for mailing scanned docs

in Browsers and Email
    App for mailing scanned docs: I have a Cannon all in one printer but it will not let me email a document after scanning it. I can scan to file and then send as attch. Anyone know of a app that I could use for this. Thanks 79213
  10. Printing but not Scanning

Printing but not Scanning: Hi everyone, I am using HP Deskjet Ink advantage 1515 and when I am trying to scan a page or a photo, the following error is showing: The HP Deskjet 1510 series was not found. This is something which happened today and never before. Although the error is showing that the...