Windows 10: Print pictures custom size

Discus and support Print pictures custom size in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; TL;DR, printing 2 pictures on 1 A4 works, but 2 pictures on 1 A3 does not. Company rents a PC, the cost of printing A3 color and A4 color is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mbhkoay, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Print pictures custom size

TL;DR, printing 2 pictures on 1 A4 works, but 2 pictures on 1 A3 does not.

Company rents a PC, the cost of printing A3 color and A4 color is the same. Therefore to save cost, we used to print two images in A3 and cut it in half. I don't remember having this problem previously...but can anyone point me to the direction to get the settings I would need?

Either I would need to set a custom size in windows (it only shows sizes like 4 by 6 inch and 5 by 7 inch) or setting it to two images per page.

submitted by /u/mbhkoay
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mbhkoay, Dec 2, 2020

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Dec 2, 2020
  3. printing wallet size photos

Hi Joan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

• Open the Image

• Press Control +P

• Click on More option or Advanced Option

• Select Paper and Quality and give appropriate size

For further reference, go through the below article and check if it helps.

Click on,
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/print-picture#1TC=windows-8

Applies to Windows 10.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Print pictures custom size

Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Print pictures custom size

1. Print pictures custom size - Similar Threads - Print pictures custom

2. Print pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print pictures: How do I print pictures from my OneDrive account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/7e166d93-1252-44dc-aff1-87eb0becb79b
  3. Printing pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing pictures: We normally can go to file explorer to print pictures. We right click the pic and select the size. We need to print a few pics on one page. But now it only prints the sides of the pictures. No middle. They will print fine if you double click the photo and hit the print...
  4. Printing Custom Photo Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing Custom Photo Size: How can you print photos of a custom size? I'm using a Canon Pro-100 printer and when i go to print a photo the only options available are full page, 8x10, 5x7, 4x6, 3.5x5 and 2x3. There is no option that i can find either within windows or the printer properties to add a...
  5. Custom Paper Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Custom Paper Size: I am not able to print 24" x 36" to from my HP windows 10 laptop to my wide format printer. The printer has the capability and the correct paper size installed. I created a custom paper form to that size. But the custom size does not show up as an option when I go to print. I...
  6. PRINT PICTURES

PRINT PICTURES: CAN'T PRINT PICTURES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/8f40e203-a0c9-4d73-ad9c-1af47e447c97
  7. Printing size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing size: Just recently I am having a problem with the size on recipes that I print from the different cooking websites. The size is very small to the point that I have to use a magnifying glass, to read some of the instructions. I don't have this problem on excel or word documents....
  8. What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options?: [ATTACH] So how big would pictures be on paper after printing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-sizes-of-pictures-in-wallet-size-and/d496dec4-16af-4ea9-a633-98b2a9217873
  9. Print size

Print size: I have an HP 4630 all-in-one printer, 3 years old. Until last month it printed from email or internet in type size that was the same as the item being printed. On its own it changed and now prints in very large size, so that one page now is 3-4 pages of big type with large...
  10. print size

in Windows 10 Customization
    print size: cleaned my computer screen now the print is to large how do I get it back to before? it is only on my email screen that this appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/print-size/1b593230-f924-41f6-a4a5-e0e964daed1f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photo print custom formats windos