Windows 10: Print Pictures Screen - some options print png with black background

Discus and support Print Pictures Screen - some options print png with black background in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help! I'm a paper artist and I often print duplicates of the same image on a single page. Recently some print options in the Print Pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EmilyMartin7, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Print Pictures Screen - some options print png with black background

Please help! I'm a paper artist and I often print duplicates of the same image on a single page. Recently some print options in the Print Pictures window alter my image, adding a black background.

How I Print:

Go the folder and image I want to print. Right click on the file and choose Print to get to the Print Pictures menu.

From the Print Pictures window, I choose which printing option I want 4x6 2; 5x7 2; Wallet 9, Contact Sheet 35 etc. If I choose an option with one or 2 images on a page, it is fine. The transparent png has no background, BUT if I choose any option with 4 or more images on a page, the transparent areas in my image become BLACK 3.5x5in, wallet, contact sheet.

Thank you!

:)

EmilyMartin7, Apr 7, 2021

2. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10 printing white ink on black background

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are getting print with the inverted color scheme. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the printer?
    • Does the color invert while printing from all applications or any specific application?
    • Are you aware of any changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Go to Printer Properties and click on Advanced tab.
    2. Click on Printing Defaults tab from the bottom.
    3. Click on Advanced tab and click on Other Print Options.
    4. Click on Print Text in Black and check the box beside Print Text in Black.
    5. Click on OK on all the three windows.

Run Printer Troubleshooter:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4015401/windows-10-fix-printer-problems

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 7, 2021
  4. milford Win User

Print Pictures Screen - some options print png with black background

Need to print a list in black & white

I need software that will let me print and invert in black & white.

http://dogfoodselector.com/can-dogs-eat-human-foods/

At the bottom of the page is a list I need to print out.
    1) I need this in black & white.
    2) I need to invert this so I get black letters against a white background.

I can print this with white letters against a black background (in monochrome), but i'll use up too much black ink. What I want to do is invert the colors so that I get regular black letters against a white background.

Any have any ideas?

milford, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Print Pictures Screen - some options print png with black background

1. Print Pictures Screen - some options print png with black background - Similar Threads - Print Pictures Screen

2. When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it: I tried printing myself some needed serious documents, they HAVE to be A4, but yet whenever I print, it comes out only as a 13 x 18 format. I checked settings and everything, I set it just how needed....
  3. When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it: I tried printing myself some needed serious documents, they HAVE to be A4, but yet whenever I print, it comes out only as a 13 x 18 format. I checked settings and everything, I set it just how needed....
  4. When printing PNG files full page, my printed picture comes out printed half of it

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Print pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print pictures: How do I print pictures from my OneDrive account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/7e166d93-1252-44dc-aff1-87eb0becb79b
  6. Print pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print pictures: How do I print pictures from my OneDrive account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/7e166d93-1252-44dc-aff1-87eb0becb79b
  7. Printing pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing pictures: We normally can go to file explorer to print pictures. We right click the pic and select the size. We need to print a few pics on one page. But now it only prints the sides of the pictures. No middle. They will print fine if you double click the photo and hit the print...
  8. printer only prints with black background

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer only prints with black background: My printer will only print in white font with black background. How can I correct this? I have re-downloaded the driver, with no change. It is a brother MFC L2700DW series HELP!...
  9. PRINT PICTURES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINT PICTURES: CAN'T PRINT PICTURES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/8f40e203-a0c9-4d73-ad9c-1af47e447c97
  10. png images are black with black background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    png images are black with black background: I cannot see png images in Windows10 Photo App because they turned black when the text is also black. This issue occurs when I want to view transparency images such as png,gif. The same problem with the png file icon on file explorer and .eps files. In case I try to open...