Windows 10: Print Problem - Windows 10 Version 2004

Discus and support Print Problem - Windows 10 Version 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cannot print after installing Windows 10 version 2004. The installation included KB4560366, and, I subsequently installed KB4567523, but problem still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GHLDE, Jun 30, 2020.

1. GHLDE Win User

Print Problem - Windows 10 Version 2004

Cannot print after installing Windows 10 version 2004. The installation included KB4560366, and, I subsequently installed KB4567523, but problem still persists. Get blank pages from printer when attempting to print txt and MSword documents. The printer is HP Officejet 4630. Should I expect a fix from Microsoft at some point in in the future?

:)

GHLDE, Jun 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Print Problem - Windows 10 Version 2004 - Similar Threads - Print Problem Version

2. Problem with Windows 10 Update Version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Windows 10 Update Version 2004: Hello For more than 4 months I received an update to version 2004 on my LapTop, that means I have version 1909, however, I had not been able to update yet, as I have not backed up my files, just in case it arises some problem when that version is installed. About Friday I...
  3. Problem with Windows 10 Update Version 2004

Problem with Windows 10 Update Version 2004: Hello For more than 4 months I received an update to version 2004 on my LapTop, that means I have version 1909, however, I had not been able to update yet, as I have not backed up my files, just in case it arises some problem when that version is installed. About Friday I...
  4. Problems with Windows 10 version 2004

Problems with Windows 10 version 2004: Windows History pinned items data is missing when computer has restarted or rebooted. There's a rectangle but there's nothing in it. Each time my computer boots up I have to sign back in to OneDrive. Each time my computer boots up and I open Word 2019 I have to sign in....
  5. Windows 10 update version 2004 problems

Windows 10 update version 2004 problems: We have several older PC's in our plant that we have upgraded to Windows 10. They have all worked perfectly until the windows 10 update version 2004. Now they are continuously failing after this update. The disk gives an error stating the drive needs to be formatted. The...
  6. Windows 10 2004 Version Problem

Windows 10 2004 Version Problem: I have been having following queries for which guidance is required: 1. All the application are up to date but in Microsoft store; it has been showing as update and updating process is completely unresponsive though the internet connection is really strong. 2. There has...
  7. Windows 10 version 2004 installation problem

Windows 10 version 2004 installation problem: I was updating my Windows 10 home single language from version1903 to 2004. During the installation of update, I got power cut in my locality. Can I still install update without download it again from scratch? Please answer me quickly... Thank you....
  8. Win 10 Version 2004 problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Version 2004 problems: Hi I should admit I am an Alpha tester for Microsoft Simulator and I noticed Alpha 5 was released today. I downloaded it after uninstalling previous Alpha. When I attempt to run the program I am met with 2 error boxes. (a) One opens and disappears immediately and I am...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Printing Failures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Printing Failures: This is more of an alert that a question, and it may very well apply only to a Dell XPS 8930 computer. However, I am posting it as a question so that replies might be generated and/or to notify Microsoft of the situation. Last Tuesday morning, using an ISO for version 2004...
  10. Windows 10 Version 1903 Printing Problem

Windows 10 Version 1903 Printing Problem: Installed Version 1903 via UPDATE. Seemed like the update went well. The big problem for me was when I attempted to print anything no matter what program was in use. Every time I tried to print it would go to the SAVE function. I could never print anything. I do not and...