Windows 10: Print Problem

Discus and support Print Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot print in color on my color printer from Word...HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KDEBL, Sep 19, 2020.

1. KDEBL Win User

Print Problem

I cannot print in color on my color printer from Word...HELP

:)

KDEBL, Sep 19, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 19, 2020
  3. PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Print Problem

Print problem...

Hi Ahmed,

There are some printers that need to install its software on your computer to be able to work and configure its printing settings. For us to help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you install the printer software by using the disk that you have when
    you bought it. If the issue persists, recommend that you follow the steps given on this articles:

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Print Problem

1. Print Problem - Similar Threads - Print Problem

2. Printing Problems - Missing Characters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Problems - Missing Characters: I purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro X earlier this year. When I print to either of my HP printers Officejet Pro 8600 or Pro 9010 certain characters are not printed, such as the letter "p" or ",". Changing fonts helps sometimes, but it's not a consistent fix to the issue....
  3. Problem Printing Emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem Printing Emails: Why do my e-mails stop printing after updates [Original Title: Printer] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-printing-emails/8a6748fc-0cc9-4929-8c98-e8fd706c6483
  4. Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10: [ATTACH]A print issue can occur due to a variety of reasons. It may show […] This article Fix Microsoft Edge Printing problems on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. problem with finger print

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    problem with finger print: i have got with the fingerprint sensor after a update from windows i am unable to use my finger print for login could someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-finger-print/c04f4c07-61ab-48d6-9571-1dbe0c351005
  6. Windows 10 Update Printing Problem Sept 2020

Windows 10 Update Printing Problem Sept 2020: Following a recent update the sreen would intermittently flash and would eventually turn completely white. In this state it was apparently unresponsive to keyboard and mouse. If the computer went to sleep it invariably awoke in the same white screen state. I have had this...
  7. FILE Explorer Print problem

FILE Explorer Print problem: 1. I installed a new HP8020 printer 2. It does not show up in Control Panel Printers and scanners as a scanner. The other HP did. 3. In FILE Explorer when I right click on a file and choose print it just prints. I no longer get the print option box where i can choose...
  8. Configuration problem won’t print documents please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Configuration problem won’t print documents please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nickolas_tornado [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix3xd9/configuration_problem_wont_print_documents_please/
  9. Printing problem

Printing problem: I have an Excel book and when I select the print option my printer says it's printing but it isn't printing. The USB cable is connected, the printer is turned on, I have paper and ink in the trays. I tried to print it in several formats but the same is happening again and...
  10. problems installing printing

problems installing printing: Having major problems installing hp printer . Tried every possible suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-installing-printing/1dd9d7bb-7959-4dc6-a0da-606b2095d459