Windows 10: Print problems after Windows 20H2 update

Discus and support Print problems after Windows 20H2 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a HP laserjet P1102w wireless printer which was printing fine before the update but now I cannot print at all even to PDF. I have a HP laserjet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joanne M, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Joanne M Win User

Print problems after Windows 20H2 update

I have a HP laserjet P1102w wireless printer which was printing fine before the update but now I cannot print at all even to PDF.

I have a HP laserjet P1102w printer which worked fine wirelessly or with cable before the update yesterday but now I cannot print at all even to PDF or OneNote. The message is printer unavailable.

I have tried the usual switching on and of and no solution.

I have run the printer troubleshooter and no problems are detected.

I have tried to uninstall the printer and reinstall it but removal fails.

I have tried to start the Printer Spooler via services but it keeps defaulting to stop. I have checked to clear files in the printer spooler file but it is empty.

This is driving me crazy. Please can you help solve it. I am not a computer geek, just a humble user but i am convinced that the problem has only occurred since the 20H2 update. I wish I hadn't bothered :

:)

Joanne M, Jan 30, 2021

2. Windows 20H2 - All Printers Offline - Need to Restart Print Spooler Every Time to Print

Hi

I updated to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 through the Windows 10 October 2020 Update Assistant. Every since, whenever I go to print something, I find the printers are offline and won't print. The only way to get something to print is to go to Services and restart
    the Print Spooler. Every print job is this way. It was not like this before the update to 20H2. Any suggestions?

Ian

GreenMenComputers, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 30, 2021
  4. [Suejin] Win User

[Suejin], Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Print problems after Windows 20H2 update - Similar Threads - Print problems 20H2

2. Charging problem after 20H2 update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charging problem after 20H2 update?: So recently I installed the 20H2 Update and I noticed that I started to stop charging as in my battery will stay on the same number, but somehow it reached down to 31 now and I knew that's when I knew its not charging. I changed my battery settings from better performance to...
  3. Problems after forced updating to 20H2

Problems after forced updating to 20H2: After updating to 20H2 version my system is laggy and unstable. After some time my audio gets choppy and laggy and after some while longer or shorter it eventually gets to normal working. The most important thing is that it's more like a system problem because at the time...
  4. Printing problems after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing problems after Windows update: Why did my HP Envy 5540 stop printing in color after Windows update a couple months ago, and now, won't even print in black. Just faded imagines on paper. Put new cartridges in it; ran all HP diagnostics available. Ran Windows troubleshooting -- which found no issues....
  5. Problems after updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after updating to 20H2: Hi all, I've been having many issues with my Windows account after updating to 20H2. Right after installing the update I noticed that Chrome was considerably slower (took a couple of seconds just to load the home screen), so I reversed the update to the last one. However,...
  6. Photo printing after Windows 10 20H2 update

Photo printing after Windows 10 20H2 update: We have seven computers running Windows 10 Pro in our shop that were all updated to 20H2 recently. After the update, and on all seven computers, when we go into file manager, right-click on a scanned full-page picture file .jpg, select Print and print the picture, the print...
  7. printing problems after windows update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing problems after windows update?: since the latest update I am unable to print from any source. Each time I try to print, I get a blue error screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problems-after-windows-update/95f24350-f49e-437a-8ca5-4cbb80fbc8da
  8. Problems after update to 20H2

Problems after update to 20H2: Hi all! Ever since I updated my Windows 10 to 20H2 version, I experience two problems that bug me quite a lot: every time the computer is restarted or turned on, I need to sign in to Skype every time after turning the computer on, all my network drives ask to put in...
  9. Permanent problem after Windows 20H2 update

Permanent problem after Windows 20H2 update: So let me start from the beginning: I updated my PC (Windows 10 2004 before update, Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, RTX 2070 Super) to 20H2 and after that my problems started: if i restart my computer icons won't load and some of the startup programs won't start. Sometimes it freezes...
  10. printing problem after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printing problem after update: after a windows 10 update my laptop will no longer print or email. It is not the printer since I can print from my desktop. I thought it was a QuickBooks problem but they troubleshooted and found no errors. They told me it was a Microsoft problem....