Windows 10: Print problems from Photo, Painter or files open in MS Explorer from laptops with Windows10

Discus and support Print problems from Photo, Painter or files open in MS Explorer from laptops with Windows10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have problems by printing from 'laptops' with os win10: - files (pictures in all formats) from MS Photos, MS Painter - pdf files opend in MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DamjanaPrint, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Print problems from Photo, Painter or files open in MS Explorer from laptops with Windows10

We have problems by printing from 'laptops' with os win10:

- files (pictures in all formats) from MS Photos, MS Painter

- pdf files opend in MS Explorer

It bloked all print jobs on printer.

Problems are occurding on network printer Cannon C5235i.

Also, there are no problems by printing the same files from the same version OS 10 from desk top PCs.

Is this a known mistake and how to fix it?

I already successfully print from other programs and aplications but I want to solve it within MS programs.

:)

DamjanaPrint, Dec 4, 2019

2. Unable to Print .JPG files as photos from Win10.

Following these instruction I get as far as step 3.
    • Press Windows key and type Photos in search box and hit enter.
    • Browse and open the photo you want to print.
    • Click on the more option (three dots) on the upper right corner of the app.
    • AT THIS POINT Print does not appear. All that shows is: Refresh, Slideshow, Settings and Feedback
    • I am running Windows 10 Home

Larry Margolis, Dec 4, 2019
  3. BobBondi Win User
    Corel Painter .rif files no longer showing thumbnails

File Explorer on Windows 10 used to display thumbnails for Corel Painter .rif files. Why has this changed and we can not view .rif thumbnails? Is MS ****'ing us again?

BobBondi, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Print problems from Photo, Painter or files open in MS Explorer from laptops with Windows10

Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Print problems from Photo, Painter or files open in MS Explorer from laptops with Windows10

1. Print problems from Photo, Painter or files open in MS Explorer from laptops with Windows10 - Similar Threads - Print problems Photo

2. Unable to open photos from iPhone with File Explorer on Laptop for Microsoft Photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open photos from iPhone with File Explorer on Laptop for Microsoft Photo app: Unable to open photos from iPhone with File Explorer on Laptop for Microsoft Photo appFrom previous questions and replies it appears Microsoft was aware of this issue back in 2021 and were looking for fix as many other people reported the same issues, i am having the same...
  3. Unable to open photos from iPhone with File Explorer on Laptop for Microsoft Photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open photos from iPhone with File Explorer on Laptop for Microsoft Photo app: Unable to open photos from iPhone with File Explorer on Laptop for Microsoft Photo appFrom previous questions and replies it appears Microsoft was aware of this issue back in 2021 and were looking for fix as many other people reported the same issues, i am having the same...
  4. Configuration problem when printing from Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configuration problem when printing from Photos: On my laptop running Windows 10 I cannot print from Photos. I get unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e. I have tried troubleshooter from devices but still get error message....
  5. Problems "Printing" pdf Files from the Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems "Printing" pdf Files from the Photos App: When I try to "print" a pdf file from Photos, Adobe Acrobat XI freezes and the file is not created. I've tried other apps eg, MS Word and Chrome and they all create the file as expected. So, I don't think the problem is with Acrobat or Windows. Confusingly, a few times the...
  6. Problem with the print menu from Photo app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with the print menu from Photo app: Hello all, For a few days i have a problem when i want to print from the default Photo app. The text in the print menu is all bugged. Updated all drivers, updated windows to latest version, problem still there. Attached a screen shot so you guys can see what i am talking...
  7. unable to print from MS Edge or MS Photo on Windows 10

unable to print from MS Edge or MS Photo on Windows 10: Users on windows 10 when print from Edge & MS photo show the following error. "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e" If print other words or email no error. I temporary switch default browser to Google Chrome and able to print...
  8. Printing photos from MS Windows 10.

Printing photos from MS Windows 10.: I currently have over 400 photos in a folder on my desktop. I would like to print them in contact sheet format so that they'll fit on 10 to 11 pages instead of one page per photo. How do I do that?...
  9. Printing of file details from explorer

Printing of file details from explorer: I would like to be able to print the medium or large icons with their corresponding details to preview and organize. Is there a way to do so, and if so what is the process? V/R Bill P...
  10. posting photos from my windows10 laptop photo files to Instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    posting photos from my windows10 laptop photo files to Instagram: How do I post photos from my windows10 laptop photo files to my Instagram account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/posting-photos-from-my-windows10-laptop-photo/c9a5e8d7-f522-4475-845d-3498f0b3b5a7