Windows 10: Print Properties Scaling Issue

Discus and support Print Properties Scaling Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I began experiencing this issue recently when trying to change print properties for our office Konica Bizhub. I reached out to Konica,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by krzr1234, Nov 6, 2018.

1. krzr1234 Win User

Print Properties Scaling Issue

Hi Everyone,

I began experiencing this issue recently when trying to change print properties for our office Konica Bizhub. I reached out to Konica, who said they wouldn't help because it's related to the OS. I reached out to Microsoft, who said this was a Konica issue.

I've tried everything. Updating printer drivers, updating graphics, changing DPI settings, changing the resolution.

Any thoughts?
    Print Properties Scaling Issue [​IMG]

:)

krzr1234, Nov 6, 2018

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10

Hi Kati,

I would like to inform you that Scaling is controlled by the PDF application - it is not set in the file. Refer the link below and follow the steps suggested and check if that helps.

Scale or resize PDF pages in Acrobat or Reader for printing
    Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Print Properties Scaling Issue

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Thank you for your reply, but control key + p only takes me to the same limited menu that I was using before, which is the 'more settings' tab in the menu I am provided when left tapping the printer icon in the upper right corner of the screen with pdf image
    I am trying to scale and print. There is no option for scaling on that menu. Perhaps there is on your screen. As mentioned, in previous versions of Windows, if one wished to really dig deeply into printer settings they could, and all from the same place in
    tools, right where it should be, under print options. Perhaps you are seeing something different than I. Please try scaling and printing a pdf document in different sizes from windows 10 and let me know what happens. Perhaps I am missing something simple.

Otherwise, am I missing something here, or is Microsoft imagining that their consumers want fewer choices on a non-intuitive platform, rather than as many choices as are possible, arrayed on an easy to use intuitive platform?

AndreaPirzio-Biroli, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Print Properties Scaling Issue

1. Print Properties Scaling Issue - Similar Threads - Print Properties Scaling

2. Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling: I have many machines running Windows 10. All of these machines are affected by the same issue. The monitors are 2560x1440, for some people this makes things too small. One solution is to adjust the resolution to 1920x1080 but then things are fuzzy. The other option is to...
  3. Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling: I have many machines running Windows 10. All of these machines are affected by the same issue. The monitors are 2560x1440, for some people this makes things too small. One solution is to adjust the resolution to 1920x1080 but then things are fuzzy. The other option is to...
  4. Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mail for Windows 10 Print Scaling Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail for Windows 10 Print Scaling Issue: ***Mail for Windows 10 Print Scaling Issue*** In the last couple of days something has happened with the scaling in which my emails print. The messages look absolutely fine in preview but the messages only print on about a quarter of the page in the upper left corner. Can...
  6. Print scaling.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print scaling.: When we updated to win 10 at work I got a problem print shipping labels. It auto chooses "fit to sice" and the label becomes very small. When I change to "actuall sice" the label becomes the correct sice. This makes printing many labels a unnecessary large job. Is there a...
  7. High DPI scaling issue - even "properties" occurs blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    High DPI scaling issue - even "properties" occurs blurry: I recently purchased a laptop running windows 10. It has the latest updates, and both scaling and resolution are set to windows recommended (150% and 1920x1080), but still even windows' inherent popups are blurry (images are attached). Please guide me as to how to fix this...
  8. High DPI scaling issue - even "properties" occurs blurry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High DPI scaling issue - even "properties" occurs blurry: I recently purchased a laptop running windows 10. It has the latest updates, and both scaling and resolution are set to windows recommended (150% and 1920x1080), but still even windows' inherent popups are blurry (images are attached). Please guide me as to how to fix this...
  9. Scaling and printing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scaling and printing.: Hello, I am using windows 10 and a 4k monitor. Since the resolution is high I have to scale the display to 170%. When I print to my HP LJ 1606dn most documents come out fine but when I print from I.E it doesn't fit to page it prints smaller than the actual size of the...
  10. Print desktop properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Print desktop properties: Why....because I plan to buy another computer and I will want to use the same sites I have icons for. Perhaps there is a way to "transfer" or copy the URLs to a new computer ??? Well, that's a simpler question. Yes, any icon you have put on the desktop as a URL shortcut to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printing properties display scaling windows 10