Windows 10: Print Queue doesn't accept all dropped files to be printed

Discus and support Print Queue doesn't accept all dropped files to be printed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm working to print more than 200 files everyday, as Windows 10 doesn't allow more than 15 files at a time, I'm using Print Queue to do that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mofajr., Jan 21, 2019.

1. mofajr. Win User

Print Queue doesn't accept all dropped files to be printed

Hello, I'm working to print more than 200 files everyday, as Windows 10 doesn't allow more than 15 files at a time, I'm using Print Queue to do that, but Print Queue doesn't accept all dropped files to be printed.. for example if I drop 15 files into print queue, only 1 to 4 files print windows show up instead of 15 print windows.

note that I was using windows 7 before and I had no problem, print queue accepts whatever number of files I drop into it.

also note that I had make Print option appears when selecting all files to be print out, but it doesn't actually print all selected files, so no need to give me this suggestion.

I think there is an issue with Windows 10 regarding printing.

:)

mofajr., Jan 21, 2019
  2. gerryex Win User

Automatically show print queue?

Hi Brink,

Thanks for the suggestion as I am already using the notification area icon to bring up the queue. I also saw the other thread about making a shortcut for the queue and may give that try.

But I would still like to have the queue popup automatically when a print job is started. So if there are any other suggestions I would welcome them!

Thanks,
    Gerry

gerryex, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Omi Azad Win User
    Removed printer, name still appears with print queue inside

Hi

Recently I have added a printer, sent a print command but did not go through. So I have removed the printer, and may be the print queue was in it still. Now the printer name do not appear in Device and Printers list but when I want to print something from
    Office applications, I still see the name on the drop down menu and the name shows that the queue is still inside.

Can anyone suggest how I can get rid of the name and the queue?

Omi Azad, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Print Queue doesn't accept all dropped files to be printed

root print queue

Hi all. I hope someone can help me since i upgraded to windows 10. I cant print, in device manager it has the root print queue listed in Other Devices with a little blue question mark on it.

I have attempted to uodate the driver via windows uldate but still doesnt work.

Anyone had this or know how to fix it.

Cheers

wizzinangel, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Print Queue doesn't accept all dropped files to be printed

1. Print Queue doesn't accept all dropped files to be printed - Similar Threads - Print Queue doesn't

2. Print queue doesn't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print queue doesn't open.: Hi!I found out this issue when I was printing a document.In printer settings when I click on the "Open print queue" button, it displays this message:I cannot even find the compatible "app" in the Microsoft Store.Doesn't it come built-in with the OS?What shall I do to bring it...
  3. Print queue doesn't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print queue doesn't open.: Hi!I found out this issue when I was printing a document.In printer settings when I click on the "Open print queue" button, it displays this message:I cannot even find the compatible "app" in the Microsoft Store.Doesn't it come built-in with the OS?What shall I do to bring it...
  4. Print Queue - view

Print Queue - view: Hi, how can I switch to the list view at the Print Queue?I need to review and check several print jobs in the company print queue and current Tiles view in Win 11 is not sufficient.Thank you for advice...
  5. Print Queue

Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  6. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  7. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. print queue

print queue: printed documents not deleting from queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/b150abdb-b439-4244-abc1-cfd1ab473bb3
  9. Print Queue Issue

Print Queue Issue: Hello! I am having persistent issues on numerous units where the print jobs will get stuck in the print queue. I am able to fix the error by restarting the spooler everytime, however, this is happening on unattended devices used to print receipts, so I restarting the...
  10. "error - printing" print status in print queue.

"error - printing" print status in print queue.: Hi there, I am posting this post here because at this stage I am not sure if it is a printer issue or windows system issues but I am tending to think it is the later so he it goes. I am running windows 10 on a dell optiplex 5050 with a HP officejet 6970 all-in-one printer...