Windows 10: Print save

Discus and support Print save in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I do a screen save? There is a screen print tab on my laptop but no screen save tab.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gregmoore7, May 12, 2019.

1. Print save

How do I do a screen save? There is a screen print tab on my laptop but no screen save tab.

:)

gregmoore7, May 12, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 12, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, May 12, 2019
  4. Print save

"save print output"

How do I skip the "save print output" step when trying to print an already saved document or anything for that matter? HP Office Pro 6978 printer

scotthicks2, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Print save

1. Print save - Similar Threads - Print save

2. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper: Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but my friend's PC will not print any files to paper but always comes up with File Explorer and 'saves to file' It does this with all documents, Word, PDF, etc.If you then save the print and name the file and then try to print it,...
  3. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper: Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but my friend's PC will not print any files to paper but always comes up with File Explorer and 'saves to file' It does this with all documents, Word, PDF, etc.If you then save the print and name the file and then try to print it,...
  4. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  6. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  7. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.: If I use "Save As " or "Print Screen" I get 2 images. If I try to delete one both are deleted. How can I fix this?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-as-or-print-screen-commands-produce-2-images/c1a88d71-d47c-401e-b04f-a646ef387923
  9. "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.

"Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.: If I use "Save As " or "Print Screen" I get 2 images. If I try to delete one both are deleted. How can I fix this?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-as-or-print-screen-commands-produce-2-images/c1a88d71-d47c-401e-b04f-a646ef387923
  10. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. save output as