Windows 10: Print & Scan Issues (Windows 10)

Discus and support Print & Scan Issues (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently replaced laptop and am now running Windows 10 (Home). I connected to my existing HP Scanner / Fax / Printer and am having quality issues...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertNoel_48, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Print & Scan Issues (Windows 10)

I recently replaced laptop and am now running Windows 10 (Home). I connected to my existing HP Scanner / Fax / Printer and am having quality issues... I am having letters randomly missing in the document. If I print directly the letters are missing... If I print from another computer it is fine (same printer)… If I scan the accurate copy (no missing letters) the scanned (digital) copy has missing letters... event though the source document is correct. I have removed and reconnected the printer and I have downloaded driver updates... any ideas?

Thank you!

:)

RobertNoel_48, Sep 24, 2019

2. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Print & Scan Issues (Windows 10)

Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Print & Scan Issues (Windows 10)

1. Print & Scan Issues (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Print Scan Issues

2. Issues with printing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with printing Windows 10: Why won't my printer print even thou windows 10 shows it as default? Last week it couldn't detect as a scanner now this week it will not print. It is hard wired. I have Uninstalled several times and tried several work around even trying a manual install....
  3. Issues with printing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with printing Windows 10: Why won't my printer print even thou windows 10 shows it as default? Last week it couldn't detect as a scanner now this week it will not print. It is hard wired. I have Uninstalled several times and tried several work around even trying a manual install....
  4. Windows 10 Printing Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Printing Issue: I have 2 computers that, with the exception of the GPU, are identical. Both are updated and running the same version of Windows 10 Home. My computer is refusing to print to my HP printer. My wife's computer prints with no issues. Both are connected wirelessly through the same...
  5. Windows 10 Printing Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Printing Issue: I have 2 computers that, with the exception of the GPU, are identical. Both are updated and running the same version of Windows 10 Home. My computer is refusing to print to my HP printer. My wife's computer prints with no issues. Both are connected wirelessly through the same...
  6. Printing issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing issues with Windows 10: Hi, I cannot print with my Canon. After I launch the printing process, an error notice appears and printer does not respond. I have read this might concern an issue with the most recent Windows updates, especially for patch kb4560960 and kb4557957. So I have uninstalled the...
  7. Print issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Print issues in Windows 10: Split from this thread. I also have the same issue and no updates have fixed this yet. It is very frustrating. any idea when this will be fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-issues-in-windows-10/9e6756b1-de4f-4427-ba47-20269d824c41
  8. Windows 10 print issue

Windows 10 print issue: Hi, In windows 7 and windows 10 setup, user account (who is not admin) with which our application is running does not have permission for C:\Temp directory. However, in windows 7 we were able to print files to printer. In windows 10, when we print as PDF (Microsoft Print as...
  9. Printing and Scanning

Printing and Scanning: Why would my HP Office Jet pro 6978 suddenly print a vertical blue line on every document and a very thin horizontal line at the top? When I scan to computer through HP Scan and Capture, it shows up with the vertical blue line now. I have changed nothing in my settings....
  10. Printing but not Scanning

Printing but not Scanning: Hi everyone, I am using HP Deskjet Ink advantage 1515 and when I am trying to scan a page or a photo, the following error is showing: The HP Deskjet 1510 series was not found. This is something which happened today and never before. Although the error is showing that the...