Windows 10: Print screen and (Windows + Shift + S) will not let me paste image to a folder.

Discus and support Print screen and (Windows + Shift + S) will not let me paste image to a folder. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to use (Windows + Shift + S) to copy images to a folder on my computer. Normally I can just clip the image (or do a print screen), and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dobleman, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Dobleman Win User

Print screen and (Windows + Shift + S) will not let me paste image to a folder.

I am trying to use (Windows + Shift + S) to copy images to a folder on my computer. Normally I can just clip the image (or do a print screen), and press control-V. It is very convenient for taking lots of images, but if I have to open paint and then file->save it for every image, it is annoying. The new computer I am on does not let me Control-V to paste the images. I have windows 10, OneNote 2016 already installed.

Also, if I control-V the image to OneNote, I am unable to copy that image and paste it to a folder either. This also applies to using the snipping tool. The only way is to file-save.

:)

Dobleman, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Kantastic Win User

Print window popping up off screen

Look at the print window on the bottom half of the attached image, it's out of the screen. I have to drag it up to click the print button.

Kantastic, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Cooper13 Win User
    print screen & paste

I can capture a "print screen" in several apps. My problem in Windows 10, I am not able to paste the image. Al that comes across is the URL of the images. What am I not doing correctly???

COOP

Cooper13, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Print screen and (Windows + Shift + S) will not let me paste image to a folder.

How do I print the list of files in a folder?

You need to do following to print the list of files in a folder

Hold SHIFT and right click on the folder > Select Open Powershell Window here

Copy the below line and paste into Powershell and Enter

dir > listing.txt

Now, you will have a file named listing in the same folder which will contain the name of the files

Vijay_Verma, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Print screen and (Windows + Shift + S) will not let me paste image to a folder.

1. Print screen and (Windows + Shift + S) will not let me paste image to a folder. - Similar Threads - Print screen Shift

2. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  3. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  4. I can't paste windows + shift + s images.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't paste windows + shift + s images.: when I try to paste windows + shift + s image it only shows as "image.png" and it won't paste it. When I try to paste it on everywhere, it basically failed. When I try to paste it in Whatsapp, it says "The image you are trying to send has no content". What is up with it? Alt...
  5. I can't paste windows + shift + s images.

I can't paste windows + shift + s images.: when I try to paste windows + shift + s image it only shows as "image.png" and it won't paste it. When I try to paste it on everywhere, it basically failed. When I try to paste it in Whatsapp, it says "The image you are trying to send has no content". What is up with it? Alt...
  6. Windows+Shift+S is pasting blank images and other issues I can't seem to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows+Shift+S is pasting blank images and other issues I can't seem to fix?: All of a sudden when I use Windows+Shift+S and paste the image, it just comes out as a blank png. I've restarted my computer, checked and installed Windows updates, did a system file check and reinstalled the Snip & Sketch app but nothing has changed.This is where my second...
  7. Windows+Shift+S is pasting blank images and other issues I can't seem to fix?

Windows+Shift+S is pasting blank images and other issues I can't seem to fix?: All of a sudden when I use Windows+Shift+S and paste the image, it just comes out as a blank png. I've restarted my computer, checked and installed Windows updates, did a system file check and reinstalled the Snip & Sketch app but nothing has changed.This is where my second...
  8. Windows+Shift+S is pasting blank images and other issues I can't seem to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. take pictures of my screen and let me print it

in Windows 10 Customization
    take pictures of my screen and let me print it: Why hasn't my computer been able to take pictures of my screen and let me print it since Window 10 was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-pictures-of-my-screen-and-let-me-print-it/9891c06d-0236-4514-8b72-39c98145ba9f
  10. Windows will not let me update past 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not let me update past 1709: Hello Microsoft community, As subject states, my computer will not update past 1709. I do realize that Microsoft has put a block on the most recent update (1809) back on the 14th of November but you would think that I would at least have 1803? Ive done full system checks and...