Windows 10: Print Screen being a pain in the ****. Copying All Windows When I only intend to copy one.

Discus and support Print Screen being a pain in the ****. Copying All Windows When I only intend to copy one. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I only print screen on the window that a game I'm playing is on, but it captures my desktop screen also. So when I go to control + V to view it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blake Meyers, May 24, 2024.

1. Print Screen being a pain in the ****. Copying All Windows When I only intend to copy one.

I only print screen on the window that a game I'm playing is on, but it captures my desktop screen also. So when I go to control + V to view it in Paint etc I get this.It should only be inputting the window on the left. As that's the screen I've captured.I have messed with the settings and been doing google fu for the last hour trying to fix this.

:)

Blake Meyers, May 24, 2024
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Problem printing multiple copies

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to print multiple copies using your Brother MFC-LW8900CDW printer, we will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to try steps mentioned in When
    printing multiple copies or a multi-page document, only a single copy or page is printed - Windows
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to restart Print Spooler service. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key
      + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Print Spooler, right click on it and select
      Properties.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    5. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.

You may also refer the Brother article
    How to print multiple copies or use the collate feature within the Windows printer driver

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 24, 2024
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, May 24, 2024
  4. Print Screen being a pain in the ****. Copying All Windows When I only intend to copy one.

Print screen only prints last copied material

Hi Noor,

Your question does not contain all the required information need us to help you.

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Are you able to save the print screen to any applications? Example: Paint or Microsoft Word.

• How are you trying to accessing the print screen option?

If you have a print screen button (PrtScn) in the keyboard, I suggest you to use the same and verify the result. You may also try taking the print screen for a particular window by pressing Alt + PrtScn button and verify the result.

Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Print Screen being a pain in the ****. Copying All Windows When I only intend to copy one.

1. Print Screen being a pain in the ****. Copying All Windows When I only intend to copy one. - Similar Threads - Print Screen being

2. Print Screen being a pain in the ****. Copying All Windows When I only intend to copy one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen being a pain in the ****. Copying All Windows When I only intend to copy one.: I only print screen on the window that a game I'm playing is on, but it captures my desktop screen also. So when I go to control + V to view it in Paint etc I get this.It should only be inputting the window on the left. As that's the screen I've captured.I have messed with...
  3. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  4. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  5. my all in one print/scan/copy HP 3760 ptrints and copies ok, but the scan facility using...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my all in one print/scan/copy HP 3760 ptrints and copies ok, but the scan facility using...: I use Windows 10 My all in one print/scan/copy HP 3760 ptrints and copies ok, but the scan facility using the hp smart app doesn't recognise that the scanner is there. So no scans! Any ideas?...
  6. Printer will copy but not print

Printer will copy but not print: My Brother DCP-350C printer has always worked perfectly but since a Windows update this week it will copy but not print . Any ideas on what I can do to get it right ....
  7. Only one page being printed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only one page being printed: I've had Win 10 and the same printer for a year and I'm sure this has only just started happening - whenever I want to print multiple pages only the first one gets printed. Printer is HP Photosmart C4340 connected via USB cable. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, etc. but...
  8. Printers will only print one copy of a file at a time

Printers will only print one copy of a file at a time: I have Windows 10 and I have 2 HP printers attached to my PC. One is wireless and one is wired. I cannot print more than one copy of a file at a time. I put in the number of copies I want, but it will only print one. This happens on Word, Excel and NotePad - and may on...
  9. Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter

Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter: Windows 10 Surface Pro is the PC that I'm trying to print multiple copies of a document from. Canon Copier is what I'm trying to print to. Are there any suggestions on fixing this? ****NOTE**** This IS NOT a HP Printer: The below fix does not apply. Oh, how I wish it were...
  10. all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one

in Windows 10 Customization
    all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one: This is ruining my life to have all my private pictures being sent to everyone who I send one photo to. Don't misunderstand. They are all decent but private like when my husband was dying and copies of legal papers...…..How can a company allow this to happen? How am I to...