Windows 10: Print screen button not working. How can I fix it?

Discus and support Print screen button not working. How can I fix it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 and use Dropbox for photos (camera uploads to share) and screenshots. Not having "print screen" available is disabling many of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbJG, May 22, 2019.

1. BarbJG Win User

Print screen button not working. How can I fix it?

I run Windows 10 and use Dropbox for photos (camera uploads to share) and screenshots. Not having "print screen" available is disabling many of the things I do. Please help me get it back the way it was? Did Windows add another update that spoiled this function? My keyboard doesn't have a Fn key which has been suggested as a fix. I am devastated by this sudden demise of this ability to save what's on my screen!

:)

BarbJG, May 22, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

Print Screen Button

Is there any way to control the options for just this one button as I want to leave my F keys as the default as I use F Keys as hotkeys in some games but I really would like the Print Screen option to be the default for that key.

I have an HP where you can swap the F functions but it all or none. Maybe someone can suggest a Print Screen shortcut or you can use a separate program like Lightshot or Snipping tool for cutouts. Good Luck

mrgeek, May 22, 2019
  3. Print Screen Button

If you have it set up, Print Screen button does work, just all your print screens are saved to the Microsoft Cloud

theelemntal, May 22, 2019
  4. Plankton Win User

Print Screen Button

There's a folder created in you pictures folder called "screen shots"....that's where all the print screen pictures are located.

Plankton, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Print screen button not working. How can I fix it? - Similar Threads - Print screen button

2. How can you fix a left mouse button not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can you fix a left mouse button not working?: I've done every fix I could find, changed batteries, switched ports, etc., and it still doesn't work. I've checked the manufacturers website to find a new driver update, but its all on chinese. I'm having a really hard time here, since I use my pc a lot for school related...
  3. How can you fix a left mouse button not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you fix a left mouse button not working?: I've done every fix I could find, changed batteries, switched ports, etc., and it still doesn't work. I've checked the manufacturers website to find a new driver update, but its all on chinese. I'm having a really hard time here, since I use my pc a lot for school related...
  4. Print screen button is not working, how can I take ss of the entire screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print screen button is not working, how can I take ss of the entire screen?: I want to take screen shot of the entire screen but the printscreen button is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-button-is-not-working-how-can-i-take/9e79d969-e672-41b2-9a90-bdd2ef5cf141
  5. Print screen button is not working, how can I take ss of the entire screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print screen button is not working, how can I take ss of the entire screen?: I want to take screen shot of the entire screen but the printscreen button is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-button-is-not-working-how-can-i-take/9e79d969-e672-41b2-9a90-bdd2ef5cf141
  6. How to print screen without PrintScreen button

in Windows 10 News
    How to print screen without PrintScreen button: [IMG]In this post, we show you how to take a screenshot without the Print Screen button. You can print screen without PrintScreen button by using any one of these alternative methods. There could be times when the PrintScreen button might not be working, and as a result, you...
  7. My "alt" Button is not working. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My "alt" Button is not working. How can I fix this?: Last time my number pad was not working. so, I did Clean install Windows 10. now alt button is not working. is there any way to fix this without reinstall? submitted by /u/CHAYAN_SASMAL [link] [comments]...
  8. Print Screen Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen Button: Hello, I'm trying to find the pictures I thought I was saving when I pressed the (Print/Scrn/SysRq) button, but I don't see any letter/names located at the Top of the screen as instructed from the manual to look for once I open site. I'm telling you this was a piece of...
  9. Print Screen button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen button: Print screen button used to save to photos now not working, also pressing snipping tool make page you wish to snip disappear! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-button/55850b92-a5ed-4689-b558-ed77c1d60b20
  10. Print Screen Button

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Screen Button: Hi All On my old laptops keyboard the Print Screen button was on the main keyboard and even when I changed how the F keys work in the Bios I had no problem as Prt Sc was the default action for that button. On my new laptop though I noticed that the Print Screen button now...