Windows 10: print screen button on right click

Discus and support print screen button on right click in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is possible to add a right-click function to right-click drop-down to print screen, or save screen. It would be perfect for online orders and things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charlesak, Aug 31, 2019.

1. charlesak Win User

print screen button on right click

Is possible to add a right-click function to right-click drop-down to print screen, or save screen. It would be perfect for online orders and things that need to be saved. for ease of explaining problems or troubleshooting of schematics, just problem solving in general.

I have been asked to print screen sometimes and I have trouble with keyboard functions. basically a show-me button. is this an outlandish idea or something that's possible. I know you will give me a quick answer for this and, I will feel like I didn't try to figure it out adequately, before asking the question.

:)

charlesak, Aug 31, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

Print Screen Button

Is there any way to control the options for just this one button as I want to leave my F keys as the default as I use F Keys as hotkeys in some games but I really would like the Print Screen option to be the default for that key.

I have an HP where you can swap the F functions but it all or none. Maybe someone can suggest a Print Screen shortcut or you can use a separate program like Lightshot or Snipping tool for cutouts. Good Luck

mrgeek, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Dave1776 Win User
    Print Screen Button

Hi All

On my old laptops keyboard the Print Screen button was on the main keyboard and even when I changed how the F keys work in the Bios I had no problem as Prt Sc was the default action for that button.

On my new laptop though I noticed that the Print Screen button now shares space with the END key but it's on the Calculator side of the keyboard. Problem is the default for this button is END rather then Print Screen. I have to use the FN button to use Print Screen.

Is there any way to control the options for just this one button as I want to leave my F keys as the default as I use F Keys as hotkeys in some games but I really would like the Print Screen option to be the default for that key.

So is there a way to reverse that one key or am I stuck with it being defaulted to END?

If so how do I swap this one keys default?

Thanks
    Dave

Dave1776, Aug 31, 2019
  4. print screen button on right click

Print Screen Button

If you have it set up, Print Screen button does work, just all your print screens are saved to the Microsoft Cloud

theelemntal, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

print screen button on right click

1. print screen button on right click - Similar Threads - print screen button

2. Keyboard right arrow button activates Print Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard right arrow button activates Print Screen: Hi,Whenever I click the right arrow button print screen Light Shot in my case is activated. I have tried lots of ways but nothing helps. Prints creen settings in Ease of access won't help for example.If in i write this in Notepad++:"aaaaaaaaabaaaaaa"and place the cursor after...
  3. Keyboard right arrow button activates Print Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard right arrow button activates Print Screen: Hi,Whenever I click the right arrow button print screen Light Shot in my case is activated. I have tried lots of ways but nothing helps. Prints creen settings in Ease of access won't help for example.If in i write this in Notepad++:"aaaaaaaaabaaaaaa"and place the cursor after...
  4. Start button right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button right click: Windows 11 updated. Right click on the 'Start Button' does not respond at all. It is disabled. Left click has no issuesPlease advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-right-click/9f12bb06-5418-4b0c-b663-30178b749a3c
  5. Start button right click

Start button right click: Windows 11 updated. Right click on the 'Start Button' does not respond at all. It is disabled. Left click has no issuesPlease advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-right-click/9f12bb06-5418-4b0c-b663-30178b749a3c
  6. can not print by right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not print by right click: I purchased a Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro on Monday. I have ask https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr2,They forward me from English support to China support as I tell them I am in HK and that is Chinese windows.Then, China Support said that HK is...
  7. can not print by right click

can not print by right click: I purchased a Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro on Monday. I have ask https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr2,They forward me from English support to China support as I tell them I am in HK and that is Chinese windows.Then, China Support said that HK is...
  8. Right Click Print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right Click Print: When trying to print one or multiple pictures .jpg with the "right-click print" option, I select the pictures I want and it opens the "Print Pictures" dialog. It prints and prints like normal, But what comes out is the top 1 inch of the picture and the bottom line of the...
  9. Print Screen Button

Print Screen Button: Hello, I'm trying to find the pictures I thought I was saving when I pressed the (Print/Scrn/SysRq) button, but I don't see any letter/names located at the Top of the screen as instructed from the manual to look for once I open site. I'm telling you this was a piece of...
  10. right click print?

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click print?: why cant i right click print in windows 10? is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-print/df258074-3d4d-4d7a-ad90-2c6c495542ab