Windows 10: Print Screen Button

Discus and support Print Screen Button in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to find the pictures I thought I was saving when I pressed the (Print/Scrn/SysRq) button, but I don't see any letter/names located... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by koolhand148, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Print Screen Button

Hello, I'm trying to find the pictures I thought I was saving when I pressed the (Print/Scrn/SysRq) button, but I don't see

any letter/names located at the Top of the screen as instructed from the manual to look for once I open site.

I'm telling you this was a piece of cake before Windows 10 took over VISTA system and deleted a lot programsand icons that allowed me to open print screen and see the snap-shot of my current screen. I had the option to

save it, print it, increase it size, and number of print-outs I wanted. The issue with this New Windows 10 is very

good in so many ways, but to find other stuff you took for granted on your (not old) system, this changes things

big time. I found (2) types of Paints options and neither one applies to my issue/problem. What can I do now?

:)

koolhand148, Sep 2, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

Print Screen Button

Is there any way to control the options for just this one button as I want to leave my F keys as the default as I use F Keys as hotkeys in some games but I really would like the Print Screen option to be the default for that key.

I have an HP where you can swap the F functions but it all or none. Maybe someone can suggest a Print Screen shortcut or you can use a separate program like Lightshot or Snipping tool for cutouts. Good Luck

mrgeek, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Dave1776 Win User
    Print Screen Button

Hi All

On my old laptops keyboard the Print Screen button was on the main keyboard and even when I changed how the F keys work in the Bios I had no problem as Prt Sc was the default action for that button.

On my new laptop though I noticed that the Print Screen button now shares space with the END key but it's on the Calculator side of the keyboard. Problem is the default for this button is END rather then Print Screen. I have to use the FN button to use Print Screen.

Is there any way to control the options for just this one button as I want to leave my F keys as the default as I use F Keys as hotkeys in some games but I really would like the Print Screen option to be the default for that key.

So is there a way to reverse that one key or am I stuck with it being defaulted to END?

If so how do I swap this one keys default?

Thanks
    Dave

Dave1776, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Print Screen Button

Print Screen Button

If you have it set up, Print Screen button does work, just all your print screens are saved to the Microsoft Cloud

theelemntal, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Print Screen Button

1. Print Screen Button - Similar Threads - Print Screen Button

2. How to print screen without PrintScreen button

in Windows 10 News
    How to print screen without PrintScreen button: [IMG]In this post, we show you how to take a screenshot without the Print Screen button. You can print screen without PrintScreen button by using any one of these alternative methods. There could be times when the PrintScreen button might not be working, and as a result, you...
  3. Print Screen Button not on new keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Screen Button not on new keyboard: I just bought a Microsoft Buetooth Desktop QHG-00025 Keyboard and Mouse set, and there is no Print Screen key. The Windows + FN + Space does not work either. I need to know how to take a screenshot with this keyboard. I used Windows + Print Screen every day many times, please...
  4. Print Screen Button not on new keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen Button not on new keyboard: I just bought a Microsoft Buetooth Desktop QHG-00025 Keyboard and Mouse set, and there is no Print Screen key. The Windows + FN + Space does not work either. I need to know how to take a screenshot with this keyboard. I used Windows + Print Screen every day many times, please...
  5. Print Screen Button not on new keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Print Screen Button not on new keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Screen Button not on new keyboard: I just bought a Microsoft Buetooth Desktop QHG-00001 Keyboard and there is no Print Screen key. The Windows + FN + Space does not work either. I need to know how to take a screenshot with this keyboard. Using the Snipping Tool is annoying and takes forever. Please...
  7. print screen button incorrect result

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    print screen button incorrect result: in Settings I enabled a "print screen" button that allows to take a screen shot just by clicking on the key on your keyboard, and it seems to be a great feature and works easy, but the problem is that if I need to take a screenshot of my Desktop, THIS completely erases my...
  8. print screen button on right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    print screen button on right click: Is possible to add a right-click function to right-click drop-down to print screen, or save screen. It would be perfect for online orders and things that need to be saved. for ease of explaining problems or troubleshooting of schematics, just problem solving in general. I...
  9. Print Screen button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen button: Print screen button used to save to photos now not working, also pressing snipping tool make page you wish to snip disappear! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-button/55850b92-a5ed-4689-b558-ed77c1d60b20
  10. Print Screen Button

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Screen Button: Hi All On my old laptops keyboard the Print Screen button was on the main keyboard and even when I changed how the F keys work in the Bios I had no problem as Prt Sc was the default action for that button. On my new laptop though I noticed that the Print Screen button now...