Windows 10: Print Screen Feature Broken

Discus and support Print Screen Feature Broken in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The "Snip & Sketch" app only comes up sometimes - aka unreliably - when I click the right buttons for print screen. Since the last update, even when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by update-please-don't-break, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Print Screen Feature Broken

The "Snip & Sketch" app only comes up sometimes - aka unreliably - when I click the right buttons for print screen.

Since the last update, even when the Snip app comes up, no matter what I do, there's no print screen image capture happening. There's all kinds of "snip" options, but no image has ever been visible or savable since the update.

The unreliability of the print screen feature has been around before the update - however, this is the first time the app comes up but doesn't work.

I have a new Lenovo half-tablet half laptop.

:)

update-please-don't-break, Mar 25, 2021

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Print Screen Feature Broken

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Print Screen Feature Broken

1. Print Screen Feature Broken - Similar Threads - Print Screen Feature

2. Open With feature is broken !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open With feature is broken !!: Hi,every time I "open with" sublime text on a file that is not registered for sublime text, windows asks me to choose the app to use to edit the fileit was not working like that before and is as retarded as annoyingdo I have to mod the registry ? is there an option somewhere...
  3. Open With feature is broken !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open With feature is broken !!: Hi,every time I "open with" sublime text on a file that is not registered for sublime text, windows asks me to choose the app to use to edit the fileit was not working like that before and is as retarded as annoyingdo I have to mod the registry ? is there an option somewhere...
  4. Print Screen Feature Not Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Screen Feature Not Working in Windows 10: Hi. I've been trying to figure out why the Print Screen feature doesn't work in Windows 10? My computer and OS are only a year or so old, so I have no explanation why? I've been using the Snippet Tool Shift + Windows + S and that works fine. I just paste in to to Paint and...
  5. Print Screen Feature Not Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen Feature Not Working in Windows 10: Hi. I've been trying to figure out why the Print Screen feature doesn't work in Windows 10? My computer and OS are only a year or so old, so I have no explanation why? I've been using the Snippet Tool Shift + Windows + S and that works fine. I just paste in to to Paint and...
  6. Print Screen Feature Not Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Family Features broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Features broken: Hi, When I launch ark: Survival Evolved, it brings up the regular menu it always brings me to if I want to ask permission for an app/game. This time, it says Something went wrong, and it gave me a Trace ID u92ENhznfkO6gJ7B.13.1[ATTACH]...
  8. Print Screen feature Not Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Screen feature Not Working in Windows 10: I bought a new Acer Nitro two months ago, and had no problems with doing screenshots using my Insert/Prt Sc button, but for a couple weeks now I have not been able to paste screenshots in Paint, whether its from the internet or from my own desktop, after there was a Windows...
  9. print label feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    print label feature: where is the print label feature on wordpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-label-feature/f2627188-c434-49aa-8a46-23bb67e14fdb
  10. Apps & Features Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps & Features Broken: On my Apps & Features page in my Settings, there is an app that I have tried to uninstall, but when I try to, it says the uninstall application can't be found, meaning that I have already "uninstalled the application." How do I remove the application from the list? If I...