Windows 10: Print Screen feature Not Working in Windows 10

Discus and support Print Screen feature Not Working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought a new Acer Nitro two months ago, and had no problems with doing screenshots using my Insert/Prt Sc button, but for a couple weeks now I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by claramj, May 28, 2019.

1. claramj Win User

Print Screen feature Not Working in Windows 10

I bought a new Acer Nitro two months ago, and had no problems with doing screenshots using my Insert/Prt Sc button, but for a couple weeks now I have not been able to paste screenshots in Paint, whether its from the internet or from my own desktop, after there was a Windows update!

I have not added anything to my computer in this time, still using the keyboard that went with my PC which is an Acer too, obviously!

So why isn't it working anymore?

I use the screen capturing for some work I do, but now I can't use it, instead I have to use my phone or tablets camera or go to the site on them to get the picture and then transfer it to my PC!

I shouldn't have to jump threw hoops to do something that has always been available, if Windows isn't allowing it, then why do I have that button? Or is it that its not being allowed to work in Paint? If so, that too makes no sense!

:)

claramj, May 28, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 28, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Print Screen feature Not Working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Print Screen feature

2. Print Screen Feature Not Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Screen Feature Not Working in Windows 10: Hi. I've been trying to figure out why the Print Screen feature doesn't work in Windows 10? My computer and OS are only a year or so old, so I have no explanation why? I've been using the Snippet Tool Shift + Windows + S and that works fine. I just paste in to to Paint and...
  3. Print Screen Feature Not Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen Feature Not Working in Windows 10: Hi. I've been trying to figure out why the Print Screen feature doesn't work in Windows 10? My computer and OS are only a year or so old, so I have no explanation why? I've been using the Snippet Tool Shift + Windows + S and that works fine. I just paste in to to Paint and...
  4. Print Screen Feature Not Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Print Screen doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Print Screen doesn't work: I needed to print a screen with results of my husband's blood work to take with us to the hospital that is two hours away. He's in Congestive Heart Failure and I couldn't get the Print Screen to work when I clicked on the logo key and the print screen button.This is what the...
  6. Windows 10 Print Screen doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Print Screen doesn't work: I needed to print a screen with results of my husband's blood work to take with us to the hospital that is two hours away. He's in Congestive Heart Failure and I couldn't get the Print Screen to work when I clicked on the logo key and the print screen button.This is what the...
  7. Print screen not working in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print screen not working in Windows 10!: After trying various methods and steps to alleviate the problem, and finding them cumbersome and ineffective, I found a simple fix. Press/hold the Function Key "Fn" plus the "Windows" key plus the "Print Screen" key. You will see the screen flash dark momentarily and you will...
  8. Print Screen Feature Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen Feature Broken: The "Snip & Sketch" app only comes up sometimes - aka unreliably - when I click the right buttons for print screen. Since the last update, even when the Snip app comes up, no matter what I do, there's no print screen image capture happening. There's all kinds of "snip"...
  9. print screen not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print screen not working on windows 10: Print screen on windows 10 not working - heellp! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-not-working-on-windows-10/e35873ac-b8fe-47c6-b48b-11f23dfc85e5
  10. Print Screen, Alt + Print Screen, Ctrl + Print Screen, Windows + Print Screen do not work...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen, Alt + Print Screen, Ctrl + Print Screen, Windows + Print Screen do not work...: Alt + Print Screen and Ctrl + Print Screen work fine on Windows 10 Enterprise when I use them at work, but when I try to use the commands on my home computer with Windows 10 Home, none of the options work. I realize I can use the snipping tool, but why would I want to take...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print screen feature not working

2. prt sc not working win 10