Windows 10: Print Screen Function Disappeared

Discus and support Print Screen Function Disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I rebuilt my laptop with a new SSD drive but I am no longer able to use the print screen function. I deleted and reinstalled the HP Officejet 8600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JesseHernandez3, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Print Screen Function Disappeared

I rebuilt my laptop with a new SSD drive but I am no longer able to use the print screen function. I deleted and reinstalled the HP Officejet 8600 software but this did not make any difference.

Any thoughts on what I can do next? I did run the MS hardware/software diagnostic tool but no problems were found.

:)

JesseHernandez3, Aug 14, 2018

2. logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable

its still a mystery why i cant use print screen even after go through all other steps. so for now, ill have to use my pc's main keyboard to take screenshot. why i have second keyboard, dont ask lol. see, in snipping shot these keys dont work to take screenshot

Print Screen Function Disappeared [​IMG]

Pathfinder, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Syb101 Win User
    Print Screen Function Not Working

I had no problem using the print screen function. I have followed all of the suggested quick fixes and tricks. Nothing works. when are you going to repair this function? To many issues with Windows 10. Very disappointed.

Syb101, Aug 14, 2018
  4. mrgeek Win User

Print Screen Function Disappeared

Print Screen Button

Is there any way to control the options for just this one button as I want to leave my F keys as the default as I use F Keys as hotkeys in some games but I really would like the Print Screen option to be the default for that key.

I have an HP where you can swap the F functions but it all or none. Maybe someone can suggest a Print Screen shortcut or you can use a separate program like Lightshot or Snipping tool for cutouts. Good Luck

mrgeek, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Print Screen Function Disappeared

1. Print Screen Function Disappeared - Similar Threads - Print Screen Function

2. finger print not function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    finger print not function: hi everyonedoes anyone experiences the fingerprint is not functioning and state that the function is unavailable. I have to keep in my password if I want to enter the window..pls help...
  3. finger print not function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    finger print not function: hi everyonedoes anyone experiences the fingerprint is not functioning and state that the function is unavailable. I have to keep in my password if I want to enter the window..pls help...
  4. finger print not function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cat Disabled My Print Screen/Windows Function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cat Disabled My Print Screen/Windows Function: In Windows 10, I used to be able to use the Print Screen function by pressing the Windows and Print Screen keys at the same time. Now pressing the Windows key just toggles to a different screen. This is my cat's fault!...
  6. Print Job Disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Job Disappearing: I followed all the recommended options for helping my print job not disappear, but they continue to spool for a couple seconds then disappear...I am at my wits end. I know its not the printer because a test print works fine. I have windows 10...
  7. Print dialog disappears

Print dialog disappears: I can print fine but the print dialog does not come up to make changes or select different printer. This is only since the install of office 365. The 365 install may not be related, as I have not seen this before. Updated HP drivers for printer and software. PC running...
  8. print screen function not working

print screen function not working: Dear Sir/Mdm: My print screen key isn't working. Can you give me a solution? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-function-not-working/2f67a582-8bf1-4d63-96e7-8c650d63d088
  9. Print Screen function

Print Screen function: Why do the developers bother to include a print screen option, when the resolution is so low the print is useless. And no, do not blame my video card or monitor, that blame-shifting was old 35 years ago already. The Snipping tool is not much better but at least I van more...
  10. Restoring Print Screen Function in Windows 10

Restoring Print Screen Function in Windows 10: I used to be able to press the Windows Key and the Print Screen Key simultaneously to take a screenshot. Now when I press the Windows Key it just switches my screen to the Windows Desk Top--the one with all the Apps on it. I'm thinking this has something to do with my cat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print screen on logitech wireless keyboard

2. print screen doesnt work on logitech k120