Windows 10: Print Screen key doesn't work

Discus and support Print Screen key doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After recently installing Office 365, the Print Screen key no longer works, nor does Alt+PrintScreen. Does nothing. I have restarted twice and also did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MargoMargoK, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Print Screen key doesn't work

After recently installing Office 365, the Print Screen key no longer works, nor does Alt+PrintScreen. Does nothing. I have restarted twice and also did a full shut down. No help. Please provide a fix.

:)

MargoMargoK, Feb 4, 2019
  2. jarek_565 Win User

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Print Screen key doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Print Screen key doesn't work

1. Print Screen key doesn't work - Similar Threads - Print Screen key

2. Print Screen key doesn't work on my new Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen key doesn't work on my new Windows 11 PC: I just bought a new PC that has Windows 11 and Microsoft Office 2021. For some reason, the Print Screen key doesn't work. I've tried various fixes that I Googled, but to no avail. The keyboard driver is up-to-date, troubleshooting the keyboard doesn't turn up any problems,...
  3. Print Screen key doesn't work on my new Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen key doesn't work on my new Windows 11 PC: I just bought a new PC that has Windows 11 and Microsoft Office 2021. For some reason, the Print Screen key doesn't work. I've tried various fixes that I Googled, but to no avail. The keyboard driver is up-to-date, troubleshooting the keyboard doesn't turn up any problems,...
  4. Windows 10 Print Screen doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Print Screen doesn't work: I needed to print a screen with results of my husband's blood work to take with us to the hospital that is two hours away. He's in Congestive Heart Failure and I couldn't get the Print Screen to work when I clicked on the logo key and the print screen button.This is what the...
  5. Windows 10 Print Screen doesn't work

Windows 10 Print Screen doesn't work: I needed to print a screen with results of my husband's blood work to take with us to the hospital that is two hours away. He's in Congestive Heart Failure and I couldn't get the Print Screen to work when I clicked on the logo key and the print screen button.This is what the...
  6. Windows 10 Print Screen doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Key + Print Screen does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Key + Print Screen does not work: Print Screen itself works perfectly fine, but using the combination to save an image automatically to my drive doesn't do anything. Nothing happens. Has this been removed from windows or how do I do it now?...
  8. Windows Key + Print Screen does not work

Windows Key + Print Screen does not work: Print Screen itself works perfectly fine, but using the combination to save an image automatically to my drive doesn't do anything. Nothing happens. Has this been removed from windows or how do I do it now?...
  9. Print screen key randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print screen key randomly stopped working: Hey, I have this problem and couldn't find a solution through googling. My PrtScr just stopped working - I noticed it through playing Final Fantasy 14, where it's keybind to take a screenshot from the game directly into a folder. It worked just fine a couple of days ago, but...
  10. Windows key + Print screen does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key + Print screen does not work: Hello! the title shows what the problem is. I'm using a ASUS laptop and other keyboard problems do not appear. windows key is fine and print screen key is fine too. however, windows key + print screen does not work. screen does not become dimmed. and nothing is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alt print screen doesnt work

2. windows print screen doesnt work doesnt work

3. indows prntscrn does not work

4. print screen key dosent work