Windows 10: Print Screen - Not working after latest Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Print Screen - Not working after latest Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed the latest Windows 10 updates 2 days ago. Ever since the PrintScreen key F12 is not activating the print screen. I also have a designated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex Rabino, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Print Screen - Not working after latest Windows 10 Update

I installed the latest Windows 10 updates 2 days ago. Ever since the PrintScreen key F12 is not activating the print screen. I also have a designated program "Screen Recorder" installed on my desktop PC and it also does not activate the print screen. Please help.

:)

Alex Rabino, Jul 29, 2020

2. after latest windows 10 update, I cannot even print offline, also it says is preview loading, but it does not

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in offline printing after installing the latest update on your device. Let me try to help you with this issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Which was the latest update installed on your device?
    • What is the complete error code/ error message of this issue?
    • Is this issue confined to printing any specific document?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

Step 2: I suggest you to check the status of
    Print Spooler service and check.

Print Spooler service, spools print service and handles interactions with the printer.
    If you turn off this service you won’t be able to print or see your printer.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Now check if you are able to install the driver.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information and an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Hello not working on HP Envy dv6 after latest update

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As you have mentioned that after installing latest update for Windows 10 pin and fingerprint recognition no longer functioning, I suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing this issue.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 29, 2020
  4. stoggs1 Win User

Print Screen - Not working after latest Windows 10 Update

Crysis not working windows 10

Hey guys, so last night i installed crysis after not having played it in years but when it loads it just sits at a black screen for about 10 seconds then crashes.

Im running windows 10 64 bit home premium fresh install of the game patched to the latest version, i plan on re installing the game if need be but if anyone has a suggestion i could try first i would greatly appreciate it.

stoggs1, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Print Screen - Not working after latest Windows 10 Update

1. Print Screen - Not working after latest Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Print Screen working

2. Printing problems after latest 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing problems after latest 11 update: Adobe photo software lightroom and Photoshop will only print top portion of photo on either canon pro 10 or canon TS9520 printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problems-after-latest-11-update/5899dfce-cfa7-4930-aafd-74089e81f76e
  3. Printing problems after latest 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing problems after latest 11 update: Adobe photo software lightroom and Photoshop will only print top portion of photo on either canon pro 10 or canon TS9520 printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problems-after-latest-11-update/5899dfce-cfa7-4930-aafd-74089e81f76e
  4. Print screen not working after today's update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print screen not working after today's update: Windows key + prt sc used to work fine. Now it does nothing; it doesn't even dim the screen. I went through a number of steps that I found on google. I have no f lock key. My keyboard driver is up to date. One Drive, Drop Box, Snipping tool all closed....
  5. Printing under Windows 10 after Latest Update KB4559309

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing under Windows 10 after Latest Update KB4559309: After this update, I can now only print printer settings, not able to print from any apps. I can watch the file pass through the print queue but it just goes into the "ether". The printer is Brother HL4040CN and it is connected to my network via a GPSU21 print server. My...
  6. LOCK SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    LOCK SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE: On 11-1-19 two updates were downloaded, 2019-10 Cumulative Update Windows 10 Version 1903 (KB4522355) and 2019-10 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 (KB4522741). Since that time I have been unable to use personal photos on the lock screen. No...
  7. Unable to print after latest Windows update

Unable to print after latest Windows update: Curtailed printer access seems to be a common problem, from what I see on the forums. Here is my situation: Lenovo desktop running Windows 10; HP OfficeJet Pro 6968; all Lenovo operating software and drivers up-to-date as of today; all HP drivers up-to-date as of today....
  8. Since latest update of Windows 10 print preview does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since latest update of Windows 10 print preview does not work.: Since latest update of Windows 10 print preview does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-latest-update-of-windows-10-print-preview/8d6cc35a-ece1-4ba2-b726-95c21c84792e
  9. Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update: Since the update yesterday I am unable to print anything from a document on line. I'm still able to print documents that are on my computer. I've run a troubleshoot from Canon for my printer and there are no problems. Help please!...
  10. After latest Windows 10 update, a print file is created

After latest Windows 10 update, a print file is created: Printer does not get a print file and will not print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-latest-windows-10-update-a-print-file-is/92942c23-be48-4952-ba10-0bfa34036b95