Windows 10: Print screen not working because of OneDrive

Discus and support Print screen not working because of OneDrive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've already looked through a bunch of posts about this but none actually fixing the problem. I've been using print screen to screenshot for 2 years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matthew2474, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Print screen not working because of OneDrive

I've already looked through a bunch of posts about this but none actually fixing the problem. I've been using print screen to screenshot for 2 years now and the one time I log into OneDrive it forces the screenshots to go to that folder. Who's idea was it to have this automatically chosen for you? Anyways, even after disabling this feature, app, updating windows, updating keyboard drivers, testing with a diffrent keyboard... it still only works IF I use print screen with it activeted in conjuction with OneDrive.

Has anyone figured out a fix for this?

:)

Matthew2474, Dec 26, 2018

2. OneDrive Printing Problems

That Solved the problem. Thanks.

Johnsavery, Dec 26, 2018
  3. OneDrive Printing Problems

Thank you for getting back to us. If you're accessing your OneDrive account by using a browser, it means that you're using
    OneDrive Online.

For resetting the OneDrive app, you can follow these steps instead:

• Click the Start button.
    • Type Run and then press Enter.
    • Copy and paste the command below to the Run window and then click
      OK.
      • %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Wait for the OneDrive icon to reappear.

If the issue continues, I recommend downloading or moving the document you need to print to your local drive and then try to print it from that location.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Devlin Sco, Dec 26, 2018
  4. tracit99 Win User

Print screen not working because of OneDrive

During print screen Save to OneDrive popup

I understand how print screen and alt print screen work. I just wanted to know if there is a way to get this Save to OneDrive popup back?

tracit99, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Print screen not working because of OneDrive

1. Print screen not working because of OneDrive - Similar Threads - Print screen working

2. Print Screen not Working with multiple screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen not Working with multiple screens: Last week, the Print Screen PrtScn button was working fine. I have a 3 screen setup and I could take a screen shot of individual screens that I am working onToday, when I tried to print screen, it captures all 3 screensWhat has happened? How can I just print the screen that I...
  3. Print Screen not Working with multiple screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen not Working with multiple screens: Last week, the Print Screen PrtScn button was working fine. I have a 3 screen setup and I could take a screen shot of individual screens that I am working onToday, when I tried to print screen, it captures all 3 screensWhat has happened? How can I just print the screen that I...
  4. Print Screen, Alt + Print Screen, Ctrl + Print Screen, Windows + Print Screen do not work...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen, Alt + Print Screen, Ctrl + Print Screen, Windows + Print Screen do not work...: Alt + Print Screen and Ctrl + Print Screen work fine on Windows 10 Enterprise when I use them at work, but when I try to use the commands on my home computer with Windows 10 Home, none of the options work. I realize I can use the snipping tool, but why would I want to take...
  5. print screen function not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    print screen function not working: Dear Sir/Mdm: My print screen key isn't working. Can you give me a solution? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-function-not-working/2f67a582-8bf1-4d63-96e7-8c650d63d088
  6. print screen not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    print screen not working: screen takes shot but in pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-not-working/622dacbb-8862-44f8-949c-e382112eb18a
  7. Screen Print not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Print not working: I have a Surface Pro 4 using Windows 10. A couple of months ago, my print screen (windows key + prtscrn button) stopped working. What disabled this and how can I fix it? PS I am NOT a techie type!...
  8. onedrive delete my work because of conflicts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    onedrive delete my work because of conflicts: while working on a word document and trying to save to onedrive on windows10, I got a message and red small x symbol informing me that there are conflicts between the document and onedrive. resolving the conflicts caused couple of hours of work to be deleted. why did it...
  9. During print screen Save to OneDrive popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During print screen Save to OneDrive popup: When I do a print screen I get the following: [img] If I choose Save to OneDrive the setting is remembered by OneDrive and I never see this popup again. Is there any way to reset this so that I see the Save to OneDrive popup again? 89350
  10. "Print Screen" quit working

in Windows 10 Support
    "Print Screen" quit working: I have Windows 10 Home. Recently, my "Print Screen" quit working. I click on the Windows icon (bottom row, 3rd from left) and "prt sc" at the same time and the screen gets darker like it always did when it worked, but nothing shows up anywhere on my PC. Any ideas on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive print screen not working

2. onedrive taking control of printscreen

3. onedrive print screen key

4. windows print screen not one drive,
  5. onedrive print screen key with sound