Windows 10: print screen problem

Discus and support print screen problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why doesn't prt scr work now when it did before? what update messed it up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jeanilow, Jan 3, 2019.

1. jeanilow Win User

print screen problem

why doesn't prt scr work now when it did before? what update messed it up?

:)

jeanilow, Jan 3, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 3, 2019
  3. PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

print screen problem

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

print screen problem

1. print screen problem - Similar Threads - print screen problem

2. Print Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen Problem: I pressed print screen and it launch screen snipbut when I finish its not notify my and also not save for meor save but I dont knowcan someone explain that?and solution -first time using windows 11-...
  3. Print Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen Problem: I pressed print screen and it launch screen snipbut when I finish its not notify my and also not save for meor save but I dont knowcan someone explain that?and solution -first time using windows 11-...
  4. problem with print screen and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with print screen and paste: Just today I tried to use ctrl prtsc and paste onto paint3d. [IMG] This is what I got. Also my screen is flickering and my icon colours have changed to green. Have I got a virus do you think?...
  5. Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem: [ATTACH] So lately if I want to screenshot both screens with print screen or just snip anything with the snipping tool my second monitor covers up a good portion of my main monitor. What could be causing this and how do I fix it? Edit: I think its making my left monitor...
  6. screen prints this is my problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen prints this is my problem: Screen prints on desktop how can I post this information to Microsoft GR[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-prints-this-is-my-problem/873b5514-c032-492c-8e83-1306216bba99
  7. Printing problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing problems: Hi I am having problems printing from Exel and Word. I need a way out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problems/6b2edac3-44cc-48bf-95fc-8c57a1fc044b
  8. print screen problem

print screen problem: it use to work w/o one drive or any special app. now will not save in pictures. updates not good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-problem/ace1b8d8-70a4-4cc2-aaf7-6d9494fcadbb
  9. Problems with Printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Printing: I have an Epson WF-2540 printer and also running Adobe Acrobat 10.1.16. About 1 hour ago both stopped printing for some reason. I troubleshot the Adobe-no problems found. I rebooted my Laptop (Lenovo Yoga) 2 times and shut it down completely once. Nothing worked. The printer...
  10. Printing problem

Printing problem: I changed my internet carrier and now my wireless printer won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/printing-problem/ec7db064-1aa2-439c-a417-968845c78cae