Windows 10: Print Screen Question

Discus and support Print Screen Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way in version 1903 to disable whatever is taking screenshots when I push the 'Print Scrn' button? I have another program that I like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shawnadam, Dec 29, 2019.

1. shawnadam Win User

Print Screen Question

Is there a way in version 1903 to disable whatever is taking screenshots when I push the 'Print Scrn' button? I have another program that I like better, but the only way I can get it to work with the button is to go into the programs setting every time I restart the computer and register the hot-key again. *Banghead

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. *Smile

:)

shawnadam, Dec 29, 2019

2. Print screen only prints last copied material

Hi Noor,

Your question does not contain all the required information need us to help you.

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Are you able to save the print screen to any applications? Example: Paint or Microsoft Word.

• How are you trying to accessing the print screen option?

If you have a print screen button (PrtScn) in the keyboard, I suggest you to use the same and verify the result. You may also try taking the print screen for a particular window by pressing Alt + PrtScn button and verify the result.

Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Print Screen Question

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Print Screen Question

1. Print Screen Question - Similar Threads - Print Screen Question

2. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  3. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  4. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Print Copy question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Copy question: I accidently saved my work document as a "Print Copy". Now I cant adjust the text and pictures to properly fit the pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-copy-question/58f0bf48-d24e-480f-a3e7-6edebc656be4
  6. Excel Printing Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Printing Question: I downloaded a Excel chart to keep track of my blood pressure and it is only 1 page. Is there a way to get the same page to print on both sides of the paper in Excel or a way to save it as 2 pages. 151605
  7. Print Screen, Alt + Print Screen, Ctrl + Print Screen, Windows + Print Screen do not work...

Print Screen, Alt + Print Screen, Ctrl + Print Screen, Windows + Print Screen do not work...: Alt + Print Screen and Ctrl + Print Screen work fine on Windows 10 Enterprise when I use them at work, but when I try to use the commands on my home computer with Windows 10 Home, none of the options work. I realize I can use the snipping tool, but why would I want to take...
  8. Notepad printing question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad printing question: How do i print in notepad and display the .txt suffix to the filename on the top printout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-printing-question/ed207e15-8e6d-4da8-846f-98cba07739cb
  9. Publisher printing question - troubleshooting

Publisher printing question - troubleshooting: At the church that I work for I use publisher to print, yearly, their narrative booklet for stewardship season. It's 5 physical pages, booklet format 8.5"x14". I have set it up such that the booklet format is set up in Publisher and not dictated by the driver (in other...
  10. Print Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Screen: I was using print screen and it just quit. I see many ways to do it but mine just doesn't function. Any ides appreciated Thanks 101896