Windows 10: Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem

Discus and support Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So lately if I want to screenshot both screens with print screen or just snip anything with the snipping tool my second monitor covers up a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ReadeMe, May 19, 2020.

1. Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem

Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem wpoeAwgrDyAGwS713vjgNqk0mrrtEDyHqGzdoNT36Ag.jpg

So lately if I want to screenshot both screens with print screen or just snip anything with the snipping tool my second monitor covers up a good portion of my main monitor. What could be causing this and how do I fix it?

Edit: I think its making my left monitor the same resolution as the right one causing the overlap. But I'm still not sure what would cause this.

(Sorry if its a little harder to notice in my screenshot but if you look at the taskbar you can see that about 2 programs and the windows button are covered up by the left monitor)

https://preview.redd.it/50ai0g02rqz...bp&s=d0d178bf6f684c2fa86e873eb198c999351bcf68

submitted by /u/ReadeMe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ReadeMe, May 19, 2020

2. Snipping Tool will no longer allow me to perform a Control Print Screen command to snip a menu.

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

Are you trying pressing Print Screen button and then snip?

If you are trying to press print button and snip ,And if it is not working then I suggest you to check with
    on screen Keyboard. Please provide us the steps you have performed so that we can assist in a better way.

Suvarna Govinda, May 20, 2020
  3. hasiel123 Win User
    Windows 10 Snipping Tool printing problem

Am becoming convinced that Snipping Tool is the problem in its' design.

Read this if you wish:" I ran into this same issue and after troubleshooting it seems that Snipping tool does not have a "fit to size". Anything smaller than the printing size of the page will print fine, anything bigger than the printing size will print as many pages would required for it to actually print the whole image but blank. Only workaround to print larger snips i have found is to save and then print."
    ---Source: Snipping tool prints large images as blank pages - Microsoft Community

Thanks for your help, spunk, anyway.

hasiel123, May 20, 2020
  4. hasiel123 Win User

Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem

Windows 10 Snipping Tool printing problem

Am running Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.248] with the latest updates as to Feb28, 2018.

MS Snipping Tool has a problem (or is it my printer settings?)

When I take a snapshot of a page that I want printed and I select to Print from within Snipping Tool, part of the page is printed on a second page.

For example in the Snip below, everything to the right of the black vertical line I have drawn winds up being printed on a second page.

This never used to happen and it happens all the time now, Help is appreciated, Hasiel.

Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem [​IMG]

hasiel123, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem

1. Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem - Similar Threads - Print Screen Snipping

2. W11 snipping tool unable to print from snipping toll screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 snipping tool unable to print from snipping toll screen: My current version of the snipping tool app 11,2302.40I don't know when this was updated but now I am unable to print my screen shot directly from the snipping tool screen without saving the screen shot to my pictures folder. This now creates an few extra steps that I didn't...
  3. W11 snipping tool unable to print from snipping toll screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 snipping tool unable to print from snipping toll screen: My current version of the snipping tool app 11,2302.40I don't know when this was updated but now I am unable to print my screen shot directly from the snipping tool screen without saving the screen shot to my pictures folder. This now creates an few extra steps that I didn't...
  4. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  5. Snipping Tool Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping Tool Problems: As of right now whenever I take a snip it saves to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\TempState\ScreenClip I could not find any way to change it in the app. does anyone know how to? submitted by /u/xdGladiator [link]...
  6. Snipping tool double printing ?

Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...
  7. Snipping tool double printing ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...
  8. Snipping Tool Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snipping Tool Problems: When I try to snip a screen it goes completely black now. It used to work great but now I can't snip things that I see on the internet.? Can I just upgrade that part of the WIndows 10 program? I really miss it now...
  9. Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?: Has Microsoft turned off the functionality of the one touch Print Screen Key ? The snipping tool is great but at times an immediate screen shot is required. It has not worked for 3 weeks now on two different keyboards. 112120
  10. Windows 10 Snipping Tool printing problem

Windows 10 Snipping Tool printing problem: Am running Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.248] with the latest updates as to Feb28, 2018. MS Snipping Tool has a problem (or is it my printer settings?) When I take a snapshot of a page that I want printed and I select to Print from within Snipping Tool, part of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to print screen snipping tool