Windows 10: Print Screen to Default JPEG Format Windows 10

Discus and support Print Screen to Default JPEG Format Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've tried numerous suggestions from this community and none have worked. Either they are outdated or people just don't understand the question. Look,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arizoniac, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Arizoniac Win User

Print Screen to Default JPEG Format Windows 10

I've tried numerous suggestions from this community and none have worked. Either they are outdated or people just don't understand the question. Look, I know how to use the Print Screen function; I use it a lot during my photography editing. This is what I want. When I press the "prt sc" key I want it to be saved in JPEG format instead of PNG by default, automatically.

FYI: Print Screen is saved in PNG format which is a much bigger file and sometimes certain websites or places I want to send the file photo don't accept. I then have to use Windows Paint to save it as a JPEG. Here are the total steps: Open pictures then screenshot folder, crop screenshot photo as needed, open Windows Paint, select menu, save as, image, select destination folder easier to screenshot folder, change file name, change save as type from png to jpeg, and save. Now, delete the png photo, and cut and paste the jpeg photo the correct folder. DONE. I figure if I can save the print screen to jpeg by default all the steps in bold above would be eliminated. That's a lot of steps when I'm post editing 50 or 100 photos. So please...HELP.

:)

Arizoniac, Sep 21, 2020
  2. 晓辉林 Win User

How to revise default picture format and storage for print screen

The default print screen picture format is PNG in my windows 10, how to revise the default format into Jpeg?

晓辉林, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Print Screen to Default JPEG Format Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Print Screen Default

2. windows 10 JPEG PRINTING PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 JPEG PRINTING PROBLEM: This problem did no occur when useing vista. Inwindow 10 word starting on new empty page i insert a jpeg pic, then set it behind text, then copy and paste set the the same image below the first then i print, the top imige prints ok the one below prints with a small identical...
  3. Default Print Screen Behavior

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Print Screen Behavior: I was wondering if there is a way to change the default capture for Print Screen in Windows 10.I use multiple monitors, and tapping print screen as it is, pushes a capture of both monitors to One Drive in the Screen Shots folder, which is great, but I would rather it capture...
  4. Windows 10 error printing JPEG files

Windows 10 error printing JPEG files: Hi there community! I have this issue for some time with printing JPEGany kind of picture files. I can see the file in the printing preview window but after printing I only get a part of the image on the paper as it can be seen in the attached files. I'm using a Konica...
  5. Problem printing jpeg files

Problem printing jpeg files: Since yesterday both my printers aren't printing a complete image using jpeg files. PDF files are ok and print a complete image. How do I put this right please?...
  6. Jpeg Format

Jpeg Format: Ever since the windows 10 update, I have not been able to save my pictures at JPEG. It only gives me a JFIF option. PLease help. Thanks. Tosha https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-format/41fc5d8e-3a3a-437c-9169-b91ab2dafca2
  7. Print screen default.

Print screen default.: Is it possible to change the default to Jpeg from PNG when using print screen in Windows 10. I know you can use the Snipping tool but is there a more permanent way of saving to Jpeg ? Brian...
  8. Printing Jpegs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Jpegs: I have a problem printing jpegs through my new Lenovo Ideapad. I cant print word & pdf I know the printer is set up. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled and re-installed the photo app through the Powershell, and have also tried the repair app option to no avail. I also downloaded...
  9. jpeg instead of png format

in Windows 10 Customization
    jpeg instead of png format: I'm using Windows 10 Home on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. When I take snapshots they download as PNG formt which cannot open. How do I get it in a JPEG format without taking a pic of it with Paint?...
  10. Chaging a PNG format to a JPEG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chaging a PNG format to a JPEG: Am having trouble using Paint 3D in Windows 10 on my computer to change a PNG photo format to a JPEG. It will only save in a 2D JPEG format and the website I am using to upload a Photo to use on my 2019 Personal Diary will not recognise the format. When I have searched as to...