Windows 10: Print Screen

Discus and support Print Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Print Screen not showing "More Settings" where I could access a box to control the size of the letters of the doc I was printing, nor can I scroll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolWalters1, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Print Screen

Print Screen not showing "More Settings" where I could access a box to control the size of the letters of the doc I was printing, nor can I scroll down. It was working just fine and then just quit!!

I get to the print screen by hitting the printer picture in a yahoo doc or doing a right click on my mouse to print anything I want to print, not just within Yahoo.

:)

CarolWalters1, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Print Screen

Print screen only prints last copied material

Hi Noor,

Your question does not contain all the required information need us to help you.

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Are you able to save the print screen to any applications? Example: Paint or Microsoft Word.

• How are you trying to accessing the print screen option?

If you have a print screen button (PrtScn) in the keyboard, I suggest you to use the same and verify the result. You may also try taking the print screen for a particular window by pressing Alt + PrtScn button and verify the result.

Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Print Screen

1. Print Screen - Similar Threads - Print Screen

2. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  3. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  4. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  5. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  6. My laptop lacks a Print Screen button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop lacks a Print Screen button: My laptop lacks a Print Screen button, so I remapped F11 to serve that function. Now, I use Windows + F11 to take screenshots on Windows 10. Previously, using Windows + Print Screen would capture my entire screen and save it to a 'Screenshots' folder in 'Pictures'. However,...
  7. My laptop lacks a Print Screen button

My laptop lacks a Print Screen button: My laptop lacks a Print Screen button, so I remapped F11 to serve that function. Now, I use Windows + F11 to take screenshots on Windows 10. Previously, using Windows + Print Screen would capture my entire screen and save it to a 'Screenshots' folder in 'Pictures'. However,...
  8. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  9. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  10. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...: Hi, I used to always take screenshots with the shortcut windows+PrtScn but now the shortcut isn't working. I tried also using windows+shift+s to take a screenshot of part of the screen it worked like normal except when I selected an area it didn't take a screenshot. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows phone PrintScreen jpg