Windows 10: Print Screen

Discus and support Print Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was using print screen and it just quit. I see many ways to do it but mine just doesn't function. Any ides appreciated Thanks 101896 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Print Screen

I was using print screen and it just quit. I see many ways to do it but mine just doesn't function. Any ides appreciated Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Jan 6, 2018
  2. J. B.M Win User
    J. B.M, Jan 6, 2018
  3. print button hidden in windows-10 on my laptop

BTW. ctrl P does not work in the print window. On something to print it will bring up the print screen, but does not push the print button when your on that screen ... argh ...

So only work around is to hit the bit of the button that often shows above the edge of the print options screen ...

-Arthur

ArthurSnyder, Jan 6, 2018
  4. pepanee Win User

Print Screen

What do you mean by using Print Screen, then it just quit?

Try pressing the Print Screen button, open Paint, then press CTRL+V. Does anything show up as a picture?

pepanee, Jan 6, 2018
  5. Clint Win User
    My print screen use to work until I got Win10. Now I have a patch that Brink made. Thank you Brink.
    Screenshot_Shortcut.zip

Clint, Jan 7, 2018
  6. spunk Win User
    As stated, on the screen you want, press the print screen key, open Paint up, Go to File/Paste, or put your pointer in the open windows and press CTRL+V to paste.
    The Snipping tool is much better tool and easier to use then Print Screen.

spunk, Jan 8, 2018
  7. It works for me when I use Paint.Net

Josey Wales, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Print Screen

1. Print Screen - Similar Threads - Print Screen

2. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  3. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  4. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  5. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  6. My laptop lacks a Print Screen button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop lacks a Print Screen button: My laptop lacks a Print Screen button, so I remapped F11 to serve that function. Now, I use Windows + F11 to take screenshots on Windows 10. Previously, using Windows + Print Screen would capture my entire screen and save it to a 'Screenshots' folder in 'Pictures'. However,...
  7. My laptop lacks a Print Screen button

My laptop lacks a Print Screen button: My laptop lacks a Print Screen button, so I remapped F11 to serve that function. Now, I use Windows + F11 to take screenshots on Windows 10. Previously, using Windows + Print Screen would capture my entire screen and save it to a 'Screenshots' folder in 'Pictures'. However,...
  8. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  9. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  10. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...: Hi, I used to always take screenshots with the shortcut windows+PrtScn but now the shortcut isn't working. I tried also using windows+shift+s to take a screenshot of part of the screen it worked like normal except when I selected an area it didn't take a screenshot. I have...