Windows 10: Print>Selection option not available

Discus and support Print>Selection option not available in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What happened to the Print>Selection option available after yesterday's (12/17/18) Windows 10 automatic update. **Original Title** Print>Selection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RomonaP, Dec 19, 2018.

1. RomonaP Win User

Print>Selection option not available

What happened to the Print>Selection option available after yesterday's (12/17/18) Windows 10 automatic update.

**Original Title**

Print>Selection

:)

RomonaP, Dec 19, 2018

2. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Printing problem: unable to use Print Selection option

Whilst I was on Windows 7 and using a MP series Canon Multifunction, I had Print All, Print Pages and Print Selection (extract from a page) options all fully available to me.

Now, having upgraded to Windows 10-64 bit, and having bought a Canon MG6800 series Multifunction, the Print Selection radio button id greyed out, and so printing an extract from a page is not possible.

Canon have referred me back to Microsoft, giving me a phone number, but at 80 I found the options too confusing.

Is there anybody here who can assist, please?

For the Print Selection to be omitted seems a totally illogical step on either or both parties

harold court, Dec 19, 2018
  4. DennyC Win User

Print selection

I'd like to know the answer to the same question. How do I do a print selection of specific text lines from a Web document? The options available in the PRINT Page range function does not include the option to only print my selected text. Please help?

DennyC, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Print>Selection option not available - Similar Threads - Print>Selection option available

2. Option to print on both sides no longer available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Option to print on both sides no longer available: Hey, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but tonight, I just noticed when printing out a document off of Google Chrome that the option to print on both sides of the paper is no longer available. I checked the printer properties dialog box and it still...
  3. printing .pdf & printing preferences available - how do I add options?

printing .pdf & printing preferences available - how do I add options?: Hello: How do I add options to the printing preferences, which I am not currently seeing when printing a .pdf? ie: "staple", choose drawer, etc Or, how do I get to my regular "print" window when printing a .pdf, instead of getting the print window that I am getting?...
  4. Snip & Sketch - no print option avail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch - no print option avail: Just had new laptop delivered....and having problems with Snip. I use this tons of times per day....for some reason I cannot print my Snip. No longer and option in the pull down menu. Can't find a setting anywhere. I've reinstalled from settings.... but this is an...
  5. unable to select Microsoft Print to PDF, as the driver is not available

unable to select Microsoft Print to PDF, as the driver is not available: I have been unable to install/repair Microsoft Print to PDF. After working my way through several online suggestions, including: SFC scan, DISM scan, making sure .NET framework was enabled, using the windows 10 update troubleshooter and resetting the windows update...
  6. option to print double sided no longer available

option to print double sided no longer available: option to print double sided no longer available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/option-to-print-double-sided-no-longer-available/c0dda02e-2404-47f9-94a9-3816e5bf9e3b
  7. Print>Selection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Print>Selection: What happened to the Print>Selection option available after yesterday's (12/17/18) Windows 10 automatic update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printselection/18e9ce42-3e26-4428-805f-ca75656aecb3
  8. selection printing

selection printing: Very disappointed that you can not print only a selection or highlighted selection of printing. This is not an improvement at all but a very dissatisfied change to find out that happened to your printing capability when you spend the money and go to a new system. It causes...
  9. Print selection

in Browsers and Email
    Print selection: How do I print just the selection in a Web page using Windows Edge? Thanks 13839
  10. Selecting Printing Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Selecting Printing Size: With Windows XP, when I printed a shipping label on Ebay I could select the page size as a %. Now, with Windows 10, I cannot. The shipping label are PDFs. I can't edit their content, but I do want to be able to alter the size of the label to fit the size of the box. How do...