Windows 10: Print Shortcuts Locked

Discus and support Print Shortcuts Locked in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I go to print the hanging file tab which information clearly shows on the page. Then when I send it to print the print page shows nothing. All my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathleenMorris2, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Print Shortcuts Locked

So I go to print the hanging file tab which information clearly shows on the page. Then when I send it to print the print page shows nothing. All my printing shortcuts show they are locked. What did I do to cause this? Always worked in the past. New 'glitch'.

:)

KathleenMorris2, Oct 10, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Print Shortcuts Locked :)

terrace, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Print Shortcuts Locked

How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Print Shortcuts Locked

1. Print Shortcuts Locked - Similar Threads - Print Shortcuts Locked

2. Print shortcuts for Windows Media Player 12?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print shortcuts for Windows Media Player 12?: Have been looking for a printable list of key commands for Windows Media Player 12. Is there a way to capture the shortcuts that show in pop-down menus within Windows Media Player?...
  3. Start+L (lock computer) keyboard shortcut no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start+L (lock computer) keyboard shortcut no longer working: As the title says, in my Surface Pro 4 (the latest one released in 2018), the start+L keyboard shortcut no longer works. This shortcut still works in my other Surface Pro 3. This started happening a few weeks ago. I've found (elsewhere online) some users have reported that...
  4. shortcuts

shortcuts: how do I create a shortcut from the start menu to the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcuts/04279cf7-123b-4c19-9818-b6b252c2362a
  5. shortcuts

shortcuts: how do i delete desktop shortcuts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcuts/dfb30d8d-8a30-463e-9935-bad13d55ea4a
  6. Locked print setting doesn't stay in Excel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Locked print setting doesn't stay in Excel: In printing preferences, we have changed the job type to Locked Print (the default is Normal Print) so that we are forced to enter a code on our Ricoh printer to retrieve our documents. Word and Outlook keep this preference saved, but Excel does not. When I go to print an...
  7. shortcuts

shortcuts: using shortcuts brings me to google homepage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcuts/2df5ea34-5852-4e08-9a41-6dcad9647007
  8. Nitro Reader 3 Create PDF locks print queues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nitro Reader 3 Create PDF locks print queues.: From my experience on 2 Win 10 machines, beware of creating a pdf using Nitro Reader 3. On both machines the print function hung, and all print queues got stuck. Even a restart did not fix the problem (because, I presume, the issue was in the print queues themselves). The...
  9. A shortcut to the shortcut wizard

in Windows 10 Support
    A shortcut to the shortcut wizard: Hi y'all ! I think we all know how to create a shortcut ? (Right click > New > Shortcut > Create Shortcut (wizard) But is there anyone out there who knows how to create a desktop shortcut to the Create shortcut (wizard) ? Amongst all the wonderful pages on this site...
  10. how can i print with 1 click or keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    how can i print with 1 click or keyboard shortcut: I am trying to figure the best way to print a label every time i need it without opening up a program like word and printing from there. what i need is to be able to click a icon on my desktop and then my printer prints out the word CHECKED that is it i tried making a...