Windows 10: Print Shortcuts Locked

Discus and support Print Shortcuts Locked in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I go to print the hanging file tab which information clearly shows on the page. Then when I send it to print the print page shows nothing. All my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathleenMorris2, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Print Shortcuts Locked

So I go to print the hanging file tab which information clearly shows on the page. Then when I send it to print the print page shows nothing. All my printing shortcuts show they are locked. What did I do to cause this? Always worked in the past. New 'glitch'.

:)

KathleenMorris2, Oct 10, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Print Shortcuts Locked :)

terrace, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Print Shortcuts Locked

How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Print Shortcuts Locked

1. Print Shortcuts Locked - Similar Threads - Print Shortcuts Locked

2. Print preferences shortcuts locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print preferences shortcuts locked: Wife and I got new computers recently both running Windows 10 Home. Now our printer will not let us print on both sides automatically as we've done in the recent past on same printer. All the printer choices are locked, and it says to do it manually to print on the other...
  3. Print preferences shortcuts locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print preferences shortcuts locked: Wife and I got new computers recently both running Windows 10 Home. Now our printer will not let us print on both sides automatically as we've done in the recent past on same printer. All the printer choices are locked, and it says to do it manually to print on the other...
  4. Print preferences shortcuts locked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Print Screen Shortcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Screen Shortcut: For some reason Alt+PrtScr is not saving the selected screen image at all. Not even to my screenshots folder. How can I use that command and save a jpeg of the selected screen to my screenshots folder as a jpeg without any extra border around it?...
  6. Print Screen Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen Shortcut: For some reason Alt+PrtScr is not saving the selected screen image at all. Not even to my screenshots folder. How can I use that command and save a jpeg of the selected screen to my screenshots folder as a jpeg without any extra border around it?...
  7. Print Screen Shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. a shortcut for click lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    a shortcut for click lock: Is there a way to program a keyboard short cut to turn on and off click lock if so can someoen tell me how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-shortcut-for-click-lock/af984f97-03cd-4ae1-83a0-6e15114f9195
  9. Annoying shortcut lock?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying shortcut lock?: So I've got an issue. Sometimes, when I press a certain key combo (I don't know what it is), all of a sudden every key on my keyboard becomes a shortcut. For example, W corresponds to "whiteboard and full-screen snip." Does anyone know what this is and how to turn it off...
  10. Is there a desktop shortcut for Click-Lock?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a desktop shortcut for Click-Lock?: Hi everyone, I use ClickLock on my Thinkpad T440s laptop using the very capable track pad. However when I am at home I plug my laptop into an external monitor and use it with a mouse. The mouse of course does not require ClickLock, and in fact ClickLock with the mouse gets...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 printer shortcuts locked

2. printing shortcuts locked

3. how to unlock printing shortcut

4. windows 10 cheat sheet printable