Windows 10: Print size

Discus and support Print size in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP 4630 all-in-one printer, 3 years old. Until last month it printed from email or internet in type size that was the same as the item being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RJSincoff, Nov 12, 2018.

1. RJSincoff Win User

Print size

I have an HP 4630 all-in-one printer, 3 years old. Until last month it printed from email or internet in type size that was the same as the item being printed. On its own it changed and now prints in very large size, so that one page now is 3-4 pages of big type with large spaces. I can't find a place on either the printer or on my HP laptop with Windows 10 that allows changing size so I can get the print back to normal. Anyone have a solution?

:)

RJSincoff, Nov 12, 2018

2. Print size

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10

We acknowledge your issue with print size getting changed.
    Please follow the below steps and check.
    Update the Printer driver.

Step 1. Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Print ques.

Step 4. Right click on the driver and tap on update driver
    And check if it helps. And for more information I suggest you to refer the link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers (Also applicable for windows 10)

Hope it helps

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 12, 2018
  3. printing wallet size photos

Hi Joan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

• Open the Image

• Press Control +P

• Click on More option or Advanced Option

• Select Paper and Quality and give appropriate size

For further reference, go through the below article and check if it helps.

Click on,
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/print-picture#1TC=windows-8

Applies to Windows 10.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Print size

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Print size

1. Print size - Similar Threads - Print size

2. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  3. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  4. How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.: How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-to-a1-size-as-the-biggest-i-can-do/936302ab-abf8-4120-bae4-8d7bdb7f247c
  5. How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.

How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF.: How do I print to A1 size as the biggest I can do is A3 on Microsoft print to PDF. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-to-a1-size-as-the-biggest-i-can-do/936302ab-abf8-4120-bae4-8d7bdb7f247c
  6. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  7. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  8. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  9. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  10. print preview default size

print preview default size: I bought a new Windows 11 non-home edition PC with a 37" screen. Print preview now opens in full screen view. How can I set the default Print preview size, or at least stop the full screen mode?...