Windows 10: Print Spooler error 0x800706b9 printer not enough resources Windows10

Discus and support Print Spooler error 0x800706b9 printer not enough resources Windows10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to print anything. I get the error message that the print spooler is not running: 0x000006ba local print spooler service is not running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pseudorandomstring1357, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Print Spooler error 0x800706b9 printer not enough resources Windows10

I am unable to print anything. I get the error message that the print spooler is not running:

0x000006ba local print spooler service is not running

I attempt to start the print spooler service, and get the cited error:

0x800706b9 not enough resources are available to complete this operation

I have searched for these error messages, and performed all troubleshooting steps that I could find from the previous threads; no success. The print spooler still is not working and will not start.

:)

pseudorandomstring1357, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Remigio O. Iglesias, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Print spooler wont start- error 0x800706b9

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with starting print spooler service and receive error code
    0x800706b9. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the make and model of the printer?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect printer settings.

2. Printer services are corrupt or not started.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and run Printer troubleshooter. Check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to follow these steps and check it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, type
      services.msc in run window and press Enter.

• In services, stop "Print Spooler" service.

• In Windows explorer, navigate to the following folder location and open "PRINTERS" folder.

• C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS

• Click "Continue" or "Yes", if message prompts.

• Delete all files in "PRINTERS" folder and then close Windows explorer.

• Note: Please do not delete "PRINTERS" folder. Only delete its contents.

• Open services, and start "Print Spooler" service.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 2, 2018
  4. MM17_17 Win User

Print Spooler error 0x800706b9 printer not enough resources Windows10

Print Spooler will not start: Error error 0x800706b9

Thank you in advance.

I have tried all of these and they do not work. Printer folder is empty.

Upon trying to start I receive error:

Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on Local Computer erro 0x800706b9. Not enough resources are available to complete this operation.

MM17_17, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Print Spooler error 0x800706b9 printer not enough resources Windows10

1. Print Spooler error 0x800706b9 printer not enough resources Windows10 - Similar Threads - Print Spooler error

2. Not enough Resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not enough Resources: Ok im at my Wits end I dont understand why I keep randomly getting Not enough Recourses for my USB devices i know each controller has up top 127 roughly endpoints if im not mistaken and according to USB tree view Im using 81my USB devices Include:on controller: Intel USB 3.10...
  3. Not enough Resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not enough Resources: Ok im at my Wits end I dont understand why I keep randomly getting Not enough Recourses for my USB devices i know each controller has up top 127 roughly endpoints if im not mistaken and according to USB tree view Im using 81my USB devices Include:on controller: Intel USB 3.10...
  4. printer offline and print spooler errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer offline and print spooler errors: recent updates have caused problems printing Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-and-print-spooler-errors/9af882cd-be99-4d89-95f6-d4ee3343da1b
  5. Printer Spooler error 0x800706B9, Not enough resources available to complete this operation

in Windows 10 News
    Printer Spooler error 0x800706B9, Not enough resources available to complete this operation: [ATTACH]Print Spooler is a program in Windows that manages all print jobs in the OS. All the print jobs get queued inside the program and […] This article Printer Spooler error 0x800706B9, Not enough resources available to complete this operation first appeared on...
  6. printer spooler error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    printer spooler error: I have a printer spooler error, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler-error/1bd87395-dfde-4641-bc36-89a2e3a81ce3
  7. Print spooler errors with and will not print documents

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print spooler errors with and will not print documents: The windows 10 print spooler error whenever I attempt to print. The printer has been working for a couple of years. I have reinstalled the printer and run all of the trouble shooters from HP and on Windows. The Event log is displaying the following error, whenever I...
  8. Print spooler error

Print spooler error: When is microsoft going to fix this problem with the print spooler? I manage 40 windows 10 pc's for my work and i am constantly running around resetting the print spooler because windows 10 pro 64b willloose communication with the printers and yes i say printers because this...
  9. Print spooler with HP Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print spooler with HP Printer: My Notebook cannot print any longer on HP. I still can with Brother. It seems an issue relevant to the spooler. All updates done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler-with-hp-printer/d69e37c8-a7fa-4744-a77e-9a95d8198faf
  10. error 0X800706B9

error 0X800706B9: I get an error 0X800706B9 when trying to start Windows Defender Firewall. This problem leads to other issues because some programs cannot start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x800706b9/feca48e6-ce52-480c-a296-a6ce74cfd811
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print spooler not enough resources windows 10

2. windows printer spool service not enough resources

3. error 0x800706b9 print spooler windows 10

4. Error message 0x800706b9 Not enough resources are available to complete this operation,
  5. print spooler not enough resources windows 10 2018,
  6. error 0x800706b9 not enough resources are available to complete this opration