Windows 10: Print Spooler... has anyone resolved this issue?

Discus and support Print Spooler... has anyone resolved this issue? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My father’s (80yo) was running his old computer (thinking Windows 7) until it decided to crap out. Purchased him a new pc with windows 10. The only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/redoctober25, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Print Spooler... has anyone resolved this issue?

My father’s (80yo) was running his old computer (thinking Windows 7) until it decided to crap out. Purchased him a new pc with windows 10. The only printer issue is if he tries to print anything web based (like the online newspaper’s crossword puzzles) over WiFi (the printer is on the opposite side of the room). Sometimes it prints a single page in a minute... other times it will take five minutes... and yet at times it will only print half the page. After looking online, it seems like this has been an issue since fall of last year. The problem is that it’s a new pc so I don’t see how I can uninstall the problematic updates listed as the cause. I’ve installed the new updates that were supposed to resolve the issue, they did not. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the printer multiple times, that did not work. I tried to put the printer on a dedicated port but that seemed to cause more problems. The only things that seem to work are to connect via usb cord (10 ft cord across the floor) and to connect to the printer ion it’s “direct WiFi” (but then lose the internet which he’s trying to print from). Has anyone gotten their printer to work properly? If so, how? Any suggestions otherwise... And keep in mind, my father is old and does not learn processes easily (so the fewer the steps the better). Thanks for any help/info in advance.

Printer: HP Envy 6455 PC: HP All-in-One (C434)

submitted by /u/redoctober25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/redoctober25, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Print Spooler Issue

Hello Sree,

For step by step instructions on how you can manually start the Print Spooler Service, follow these:

• Click Windows tab.
    • Type Control Panel > System and Maintenance
      > Administrative Tools.
    • Double click Services.
    • Right click to the Print Spooler service > Properties.

However, we suggest you can refer to an answer given by Prabhavathi Patil on this

thread

We also recommend that you update the driver for your printer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Must restart Spooler to print

Have you set the Print Spooler server to Automatic? If you haven't, then let's do it. Follow the steps below:

• Open Services through the search box.
    • Locate Print Spooler service and double click it.
    • Once the Print Spooler Properties window is open, look for Startup type and set is to
      Automatic.
    • Check also the Service status and make sure that it is set to Started.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

In case there are other printers installed on your PC that you no longer use, we suggest that you uninstall it as it may also cause some issues with Print Spooler.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards

Vanessa Yar, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Print Spooler... has anyone resolved this issue?

print spooler

Hi harley707. I'm here to help.

Try these steps. (I will leave a link to the video I found these steps in at the bottom of this reply. The website is not a Microsoft website.)

1. Right-click the lower left corner of the computer screen to open the menu.

2. Click Search and type "services" and press "View local services".

3. Scroll down the list until you find "Print Spooler".

4. Right click "Print Spooler" and press Restart.

The Print Spooler will restart.

If your printer spooler will not restart, you might have to restart your computer.

Link:

Thanks.

Microtech301, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Print Spooler... has anyone resolved this issue?

1. Print Spooler... has anyone resolved this issue? - Similar Threads - Print Spooler has

2. print spooler

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print spooler: print spooler is curently running but when trying toinstall printer drivers it ssy spoller has stopped but it still running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/88996641-a0cf-40e6-8ec2-79d12357dfc2
  3. Print Spooler issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Spooler issue: Hello Since currently the printer spooler issue went worse, sometime it even doesn't print after I stop and start the service There are numbers of PrintDemon CVE-2020-1048, PrintNightmareCVE-2021-34527 so on, how can I address which one the one my system Can these...
  4. Print Spooler issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Spooler issue: Hello Since currently the printer spooler issue went worse, sometime it even doesn't print after I stop and start the service There are numbers of PrintDemon CVE-2020-1048, PrintNightmareCVE-2021-34527 so on, how can I address which one the one my system Can these...
  5. print spooler issue

print spooler issue: Hi, We have Been Facing print spooler issue for the past 6month. we are using zebra and Sato printers. using driver Zebra zebradesigner-v250-9420.While running continuously spooler stops automatically and then we are manually restarting the services . Then the issue is fixed...
  6. Print Spooler Issues - KB5003637/KB5004476

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Print Spooler Issues - KB5003637/KB5004476: I am seeing print spooler issues for 20H2/21H1 with the June updates. The Spooler has been crashing on a bunch of computers. Restarting will sometimes bring it back online, or just restarting the service. Uninstalling the updates seems to be immediately fix it. This has come...
  7. Print spooler

Print spooler: Just updated win 10 to latest update. Now cannot print to HP Laserjet Pro mfp 1410. The print spooler will not remain on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/fe76dc32-5978-4e2b-b195-0dcd75753c60
  8. Print Spooler issue

Print Spooler issue: Good evening, I recently encountered an issue regarding print spooler. When I tried to print from excel, it states that I could not print due to printer spool is not running. After which, I manually started the print spooler by going into services and enable the print...
  9. my print spooler has stopped

my print spooler has stopped: I am unable to start my print spooler would like a how to restart it. Tried the trouble shooter and it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-print-spooler-has-stopped/90cac5db-2ce4-4f6b-9100-d8fbbca1651a
  10. Print Spooler Issue or Something Else?

Print Spooler Issue or Something Else?: I have what may be a print spooler or print queue problem. I have two network printers connected, a HP Lazerjet pro 400 (M401dne) and a HP Officejet Pro 8610. I am unable to print on the 8610 by sending documents to the printer. I can print an internal (?) test page using...