Windows 10: Print Spooler issue with Win10 20H2 Sep'2021 VLSC portal image

Discus and support Print Spooler issue with Win10 20H2 Sep'2021 VLSC portal image in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Team,We have recently downloaded the Win10 20H2 Sept'2021 image and imported to MECM and added it to the task sequence. On the machines whichever we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PrasanthPadmanaban, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Print Spooler issue with Win10 20H2 Sep'2021 VLSC portal image

Hi Team,We have recently downloaded the Win10 20H2 Sept'2021 image and imported to MECM and added it to the task sequence. On the machines whichever we built using this image unable to install printers when we connect network printers "Print Spooler" service is stopping automatically.Note: when we use previous releases its working perfectly.Help me to resolve the print spooler issue on the devices which are already built.Regards,Prasanth Padmanaban

:)

PrasanthPadmanaban, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Clarified Guidance CVE-2021-34527 Windows Print Spooler Vulnerability

Source: https://msrc-blog.microsoft.com/2021...vulnerability/

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Print Spooler Issue

Hello Sree,

For step by step instructions on how you can manually start the Print Spooler Service, follow these:

• Click Windows tab.
    • Type Control Panel > System and Maintenance
      > Administrative Tools.
    • Double click Services.
    • Right click to the Print Spooler service > Properties.

However, we suggest you can refer to an answer given by Prabhavathi Patil on this

thread

We also recommend that you update the driver for your printer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Print Spooler issue with Win10 20H2 Sep'2021 VLSC portal image

Windows 20H2 - All Printers Offline - Need to Restart Print Spooler Every Time to Print

Hi

I updated to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 through the Windows 10 October 2020 Update Assistant. Every since, whenever I go to print something, I find the printers are offline and won't print. The only way to get something to print is to go to Services and restart
    the Print Spooler. Every print job is this way. It was not like this before the update to 20H2. Any suggestions?

Ian

GreenMenComputers, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Print Spooler issue with Win10 20H2 Sep'2021 VLSC portal image

1. Print Spooler issue with Win10 20H2 Sep'2021 VLSC portal image - Similar Threads - Print Spooler issue

2. VLSC Portal Issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VLSC Portal Issue: VLSC Portal keeps taking me back to the home.aspx page regardless of which link I click on. I have tried clearing all browser data, closing the browser and then logging back in, to no avail.If anyone has an idea, I appreciate the help....
  3. VLSC Portal Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VLSC Portal Issue: VLSC Portal keeps taking me back to the home.aspx page regardless of which link I click on. I have tried clearing all browser data, closing the browser and then logging back in, to no avail.If anyone has an idea, I appreciate the help....
  4. VLSC Portal Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Print Spooler issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Spooler issue: Hello Since currently the printer spooler issue went worse, sometime it even doesn't print after I stop and start the service There are numbers of PrintDemon CVE-2020-1048, PrintNightmareCVE-2021-34527 so on, how can I address which one the one my system Can these...
  6. Print Spooler issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Spooler issue: Hello Since currently the printer spooler issue went worse, sometime it even doesn't print after I stop and start the service There are numbers of PrintDemon CVE-2020-1048, PrintNightmareCVE-2021-34527 so on, how can I address which one the one my system Can these...
  7. print spooler issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print spooler issue: Hi, We have Been Facing print spooler issue for the past 6month. we are using zebra and Sato printers. using driver Zebra zebradesigner-v250-9420.While running continuously spooler stops automatically and then we are manually restarting the services . Then the issue is fixed...
  8. Print spooler

Print spooler: Just updated win 10 to latest update. Now cannot print to HP Laserjet Pro mfp 1410. The print spooler will not remain on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/fe76dc32-5978-4e2b-b195-0dcd75753c60
  9. Print Spooler issue

Print Spooler issue: Good evening, I recently encountered an issue regarding print spooler. When I tried to print from excel, it states that I could not print due to printer spool is not running. After which, I manually started the print spooler by going into services and enable the print...
  10. Print Spooler Issue or Something Else?

Print Spooler Issue or Something Else?: I have what may be a print spooler or print queue problem. I have two network printers connected, a HP Lazerjet pro 400 (M401dne) and a HP Officejet Pro 8610. I am unable to print on the 8610 by sending documents to the printer. I can print an internal (?) test page using...