Windows 10: print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when...

Discus and support print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when Canon LBP2900B is installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SunilDargar, Oct 12, 2021.

1. print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when...

print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when Canon LBP2900B is installed

:)

SunilDargar, Oct 12, 2021
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Print Spooler Restart

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The primary component of the printing interface is the print spooler. The print spooler is an executable file that manages the printing process. Here are few things that you can try:

Method 1: You will need to clear spooler files and restart the spooler service.

1. Open Run dialog (Windows Key +R) and type Services.msc
      to open Windows Services.
    2. In the Services list, double-tap (or double-click) Print Spooler. Select Stop > OK.
    3. Open Run dialog once again and type %WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers, select the file folder in the search results, and then delete all files in the folder.
    4. Open Windows Services once again as you did in step 1.
    5. In the Services list, double-tab (or double-click) Print Spooler.
    6. Select Start, and in the Startup Type list, make sure that Automatic is selected, and then select OK.

Method 2: You can follow the steps provided in the article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Hope it helps,

Naresh_K, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Issue after installation with print spooler

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix this issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps given below and check if that helps.

Note: All the steps mentioned below holds good for windows 10 as well.

If print spooler keeps stopping in Windows 8.1,
    I would suggest to follow the steps given below.

• If the print spooler is not responding to your print commands and print is not happening when printer is fine physically (No paper jam or any error indications on printer hardware). These methods will help
      to clear the pending print jobs (print queue) and hanging spooler service.

• Clear the print spooler files where the Operating Systems store printing jobs temporarily, deleting these file will allow the print spooler to start freshly and run smoothly next time.

• Go to C -> Windows -> System32 -> Spool -> Printers and delete all files inside this folder. This is the location OS keeps the printing jobs before sending
      to printers. Once you delete these files, print queue will be cleared. The same location is applicable for latest Windows 8 and 8.1 too.
    If the problem persists, follow the steps given below.

• Go to services under Computer Management.

• Double click Print Spooler service and go to
      Recovery tab. Here we can set what that service should do when it fails.

• Select ‘Restart the Service’ in Subsequent Failures field. So, it will try restarting print spooler service whenever it fails.

• Go to ‘Dependencies’
      tab and make sure all depending services are started. Luckily, only one dependency service for print spooler service which is
      Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service.

• Check the RPC service in services and make sure it’s already started.
    If the issue still persists, the last step would be to check for the printer drivers. If the printer drivers are not installed properly, I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Delete all unwanted printers from your computer.

• Make sure all printers are installed with proper drivers.
    Additional Information:

Please refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Note: The above article will
    help you identify and fix common printer problems in Windows. Printing problems can be caused by cables that aren’t connected properly, problems with wireless adapters or settings, damaged or incompatible printer drivers or missing updates.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Oct 12, 2021
  4. wahdangun Win User

print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when...

[help] print spooler problem on windows 7

please help me, i have print spooler problem on windows 7 64 bit, i have restart the service countless time but never worked *Bang Head :banghead:

i even have deleted C:\windows\System32\Spool\driver and C:\windows\System32\Spool\spool folder

can you guys help me, please

wahdangun, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when...

1. print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when... - Similar Threads - print spooler services

2. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  3. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  4. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when...

print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when...: print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when Canon LBP2900B is installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler-services-problem-microsoft-office/afc8be68-71b2-4835-ab05-0dc03ba39432
  6. print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when...: print spooler services problem / Microsoft office files did not respond in windows 10 when Canon LBP2900B is installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler-services-problem-microsoft-office/afc8be68-71b2-4835-ab05-0dc03ba39432
  7. Print Spooler Service is Not Running

Print Spooler Service is Not Running: My computer stopped being able to print suddenly, and I am getting the Print Spooler Service is Not Running error. I have an HP ENVY 4250 that I attempted to remove (and it's drivers) including a multitude of locations based on recommendations here. However it is still...
  8. The Print Spooler Service is not running in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The Print Spooler Service is not running in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The Print Spooler Service is responsible for managing print jobs which are in turn meant for the printer to handle. If this service ceases to work, the printer won’t print documents and it might be that the system won’t detect [...] This post The Print Spooler...
  9. Problem with print spooler

Problem with print spooler: I have an HP Officejet 8720 and run Windows 10. I met this problem with a print spooler after two last Windows updates. It keeps filling and occasionally takes up over 2GB in the Task Manager. I don’t print so much so it is an issue that I need to fix. I tried to delete and...
  10. Office apps stop responding until Print Spooler is restarted

Office apps stop responding until Print Spooler is restarted: Hi, I have posted this in other forums in an attempt to get to a wide audience so I apologise if you have seen it before and cannot help. I have stuck a strange print spooler problem that I would like to get some direction on. I have read the solutions presented but I'm...