Windows 10: Print spooler with HP Printer

Discus and support Print spooler with HP Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Notebook cannot print any longer on HP. I still can with Brother. It seems an issue relevant to the spooler. All updates done.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robin_964, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Robin_964 Win User

Print spooler with HP Printer

My Notebook cannot print any longer on HP. I still can with Brother. It seems an issue relevant to the spooler. All updates done.

:)

Robin_964, Jun 14, 2019
  2. bro67 Win User

Print Spooler Service Stopping

Drugged up on Pain Med's, exhausted from barely any sleep for four days and trying to type on a iPhnone. The USB driver and queue can end up stalling. Have you checked the print queue to see if there are jobs stalled or in the Print Spooler folder? Also grab the Process Explorer by Sysinternals from Microsoft.com. It will allow you to see the Sub Process, especially under the System process. See the following:

Clear Printer Spooler Files

• Click Start, type Services.msc in Search box or Click WIN+Q, type “Services.msc” in the open box.
    • Services can be found under Computer Management on older operation system (Windows XP)
    • Double-click Printer Spooler in the list.
    • Click Stop and click OK.
    • Open C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS.

I cannot find the tutorial, this is a more extensive way to check Print spooler stopping automatically on Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1 windowstricks.in

bro67, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Reenieuo Win User
    Print Spooler Error 1068

I followed the steps you provided. When I get to the general the spooler status is stopped, when I try to start

and automatic is selected the Error 1068. If I try to update through HP, it stated that the spooler is not running.

Reenieuo, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Cybot Win User

print spooler keeps crashing unable to uninstall or install printer - windows 10 pro 16299.125

i ran the print troubleshooter again, but because spooler service had crashed so many times, it was able to do more analysis. it suggested an option that isolated the print drivers from the spooler service to increase spooler staility. I have no idea what
    any of that means. maybe you could clue me in?

L: Problem with printer

Problem with printer
    There might be problems with HP Officejet 100 Mobile L411 BT. Windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot.

Detected

L: The Print Spooler service is experiencing problems

The Print Spooler service is experiencing problems
    Errors in the Print Spooler service might interrupt printing.

Fixed

Update printer policies

Completed

Cybot, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Print spooler with HP Printer - Similar Threads - Print spooler Printer

2. print spooler

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print spooler: print spooler is curently running but when trying toinstall printer drivers it ssy spoller has stopped but it still running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/88996641-a0cf-40e6-8ec2-79d12357dfc2
  3. Printer/Print Spooler not working, please help

Printer/Print Spooler not working, please help: Hello,A few days ago, my father asked me to take a look at his computer because it was not letting him print anything. When I went into Settings>Devices>Printers & Scanners everything looked ok until I clicked on the Print Server Properties link and then I got an error...
  4. HP Printer Stuck in Pause Mode. Print Spooler fixes did not work.

HP Printer Stuck in Pause Mode. Print Spooler fixes did not work.: My HP2170W printer is stuck in Pause. The power is on and the USB line connects back to the computer. I have unset and reset the print spooler at the user and administrator levels many times. I have gone through the trouble shooters and they could not find anything wrong....
  5. Print Spooler

Print Spooler: Since the Windows 10 update in March I can't print. Printer Spooler keeps stopping and I've restarted it numerous times but it stops after a couple of minutes. WIndows Troubleshooter advises to install new printer but can't add new driver as print spooler keeps stopping....
  6. Print spooler

Print spooler: Just updated win 10 to latest update. Now cannot print to HP Laserjet Pro mfp 1410. The print spooler will not remain on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/fe76dc32-5978-4e2b-b195-0dcd75753c60
  7. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  8. printer offline and print spooler errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer offline and print spooler errors: recent updates have caused problems printing Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-and-print-spooler-errors/9af882cd-be99-4d89-95f6-d4ee3343da1b
  9. Print Spooler needs to be restarted when printing from Adobe to HP Plotter printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Spooler needs to be restarted when printing from Adobe to HP Plotter printer: Hi, I am having an odd issue where if I print from Adobe to an HP Plotter printer (when using Print Preview) the print spooler gets stuck. I open a PDF document and go to print dialog page. From there I click on properties and check the box that says show print preview....
  10. Print Spooler

Print Spooler: My update to Windows 10 from Windows 7 went without problems but none of the three printers attached to my computer worked and I have been struggling with the problem over the last two weeks. There is another long thread "Can't connect to Printer" which has not produced a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Could you take me to the page where I could just click printer spooler

2. impossible to clear printer spooler