Windows 10: Print to a file

Discus and support Print to a file in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I print to a file when I don't have a printer attached?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by corvettejc, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Print to a file

Can I print to a file when I don't have a printer attached?

:)

corvettejc, Apr 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 25, 2019
  3. MB NH Win User
    Occasionally "Microsoft print to pdf" creates empty files

Have already done all of the steps suggested in that link.
    The problem only happens occasionally; maybe two or three times a day.
    Happening on several PC's, the only way to catch it before it goes to customers is the size of the file created.
    If it is 0 or 1kb, it's a blank document.
    Microsoft Print to pdf was working fine until about two weeks ago.
    Thank You

MB NH, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Print to a file

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Print to a file

1. Print to a file - Similar Threads - Print file

2. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File: I raise purchase orders in MYOB i then use the Microsoft Print to PDF output to create a PDF which i then email to my SupplierHe cannot copy and paste the details from this file , I cannot alsoYour assitance would be gretaly appreciated...
  3. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File: I raise purchase orders in MYOB i then use the Microsoft Print to PDF output to create a PDF which i then email to my SupplierHe cannot copy and paste the details from this file , I cannot alsoYour assitance would be gretaly appreciated...
  4. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper: Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but my friend's PC will not print any files to paper but always comes up with File Explorer and 'saves to file' It does this with all documents, Word, PDF, etc.If you then save the print and name the file and then try to print it,...
  6. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper: Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but my friend's PC will not print any files to paper but always comes up with File Explorer and 'saves to file' It does this with all documents, Word, PDF, etc.If you then save the print and name the file and then try to print it,...
  7. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

8. how to share files and printing between win 10 pro and win 7 through same network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to share files and printing between win 10 pro and win 7 through same network: how to share files and printing between win 10 pro and win 7 through same network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-files-and-printing-between-win-10-pro/430c90ef-ddf3-4f65-88bb-639000867472
  9. Can’t print file in direct window programe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t print file in direct window programe: Hello, i have some problem to print file from direct window program ex. Word , excelIt use more time to find printer and finally the screen turn white and i can’t print itWhen i open printer & scanner My printer didn’t appear but when i click trobleshoot bottom it show...
  10. Can’t print file in direct window programe

Can’t print file in direct window programe: Hello, i have some problem to print file from direct window program ex. Word , excelIt use more time to find printer and finally the screen turn white and i can’t print itWhen i open printer & scanner My printer didn’t appear but when i click trobleshoot bottom it show...