Windows 10: Print to A0

Discus and support Print to A0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HiI'm trying to change the output size of the PDF to AO It only has A3 and A4 in the drop down box in the advanced settings for paper/output size on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhrazeVic, Jul 23, 2021.

1. PhrazeVic Win User

Print to A0

HiI'm trying to change the output size of the PDF to AO It only has A3 and A4 in the drop down box in the advanced settings for paper/output size on the 'print' to PDF. I'm Printing a pattern- its in AO format, I use Adobe Reader to turn off unwanted layers, then save to PDF Using Microsoft Print to PDF. I uses to be able to do this no problem, but suddenly can only use small papare sizes. Have done- Control Panel/Hardware/Devices and Printers/Microsoft Print to PDF/Print Srver Properties/Create a New Form/ added correct AO size/OK........All to no effect, still doesn't show up in the Print m

:)

PhrazeVic, Jul 23, 2021

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Print to A0

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Print to A0

1. Print to A0 - Similar Threads - Print

2. How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop: There is a print job stuck in the queue but the print folder is cleared out and the print spooler does not allow me to start/stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-print-queue-if-the-print-spooler-does/5bf303a5-77a6-47ef-bdd9-0112ad98d871
  3. How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop: There is a print job stuck in the queue but the print folder is cleared out and the print spooler does not allow me to start/stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-print-queue-if-the-print-spooler-does/5bf303a5-77a6-47ef-bdd9-0112ad98d871
  4. How to clear print queue if the print spooler does not give me the option to start/stop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  6. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  7. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...
  8. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...
  9. Can't print from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't print from PC: I have a desktop HP all-in-one printer, Scanner, fax and I can print from my Andrpid phone, But I cannot print from my computer. No matter what I have done I cannot print. I have uninstalled it, Reinstalled it, downloaded new software and drivers but I still can't print from...
  10. Can't print from PC

Can't print from PC: I have a desktop HP all-in-one printer, Scanner, fax and I can print from my Andrpid phone, But I cannot print from my computer. No matter what I have done I cannot print. I have uninstalled it, Reinstalled it, downloaded new software and drivers but I still can't print from...