Windows 10: Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

Discus and support Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have some old documents scanned and saved as PNG files that I need to compile into single PDF files hundreds of pictures, ideally only a handful of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SteveBull2, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

I have some old documents scanned and saved as PNG files that I need to compile into single PDF files hundreds of pictures, ideally only a handful of PDF files to contain all.Thinking it would be quick and easy I selected a load, right clicked, and went to Print -> Print As PDF. Seemed simple.But the documents that came out of it have either one or sometimes multiple horizontal white lines across each page that are not in the original images.I've tried it with a large number of images printing at once, and with only a handful. The same result every time.I've tried looking this up online a

:)

SteveBull2, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

1. Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document - Similar Threads - Print Pdf leaves

2. Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document: I have some old documents scanned and saved as PNG files that I need to compile into single PDF files hundreds of pictures, ideally only a handful of PDF files to contain all.Thinking it would be quick and easy I selected a load, right clicked, and went to Print -> Print As...
  3. Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document: I have some old documents scanned and saved as PNG files that I need to compile into single PDF files hundreds of pictures, ideally only a handful of PDF files to contain all.Thinking it would be quick and easy I selected a load, right clicked, and went to Print -> Print As...
  4. White words leave a white line beside them. is their a way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White words leave a white line beside them. is their a way to fix it?: When i open an app that has White words in it next to those words leaves white lines is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-words-leave-a-white-line-beside-them-is/b7eebbfe-6a76-4d5e-badf-692f95347dab
  5. White words leave a white line beside them. is their a way to fix it?

White words leave a white line beside them. is their a way to fix it?: When i open an app that has White words in it next to those words leaves white lines is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-words-leave-a-white-line-beside-them-is/b7eebbfe-6a76-4d5e-badf-692f95347dab
  6. i can not print a document in PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can not print a document in PDF: I have been trying to Print my PDF file. I can not do it. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-print-a-document-in-pdf/f61248e3-31b7-4a98-b37a-7b45c9bfb6f4
  7. Canon Printer is printing a line over the first line?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Printer is printing a line over the first line?: Help, my Canon Printer is printing a line over the first line? * Original title: Canon Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-is-printing-a-line-over-the-first/72c667ea-0aa8-4646-85af-4f425604610a
  8. Windows 10 1809 - PDF's printing over and over

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1809 - PDF's printing over and over: We have Windows 10 1809 installed, the latest Adobe Reader and Richo network printers. What we have found is that when sending "some" PDFs it will print over and over but not all the pages. Random pages and each one appears as it's own print job. This happens when using...
  9. Printing/not saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523