Windows 10: 'print to pdf' location

Discus and support 'print to pdf' location in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; that was easy.....thanks! good evening! Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ydaltak, Apr 4, 2018.

1. ydaltak Win User

'print to pdf' location

that was easy.....thanks! good evening!

ydaltak, Apr 4, 2018
  2. ydaltak Win User

if i choose to save a web page by clicking on 'print' and then choose 'microsoft print to pdf', where is the file saved? can i change the target folder? (windows 10)

:)

ydaltak, Apr 10, 2018
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 10 file location window not popping up

I had a similar problem with Windows 10 Pro 1511. However when I used Print to PDF it did ask me for location, it appeared to print, but there was no printed pdf document in my documents folder (including one drive documents folder). Other printing worked
    normally asking me for location and printing.

I restarted the print spooler service and print to pdf then worked as expected asking me for a location and file name and outputting the desired pdf file.

dgholzhausen, Apr 10, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

'print to pdf' location

PDF

Hi Bill,

Click File - Print

Choose Microsoft Print to PDF as the Printer

Then print the document as normal, you will be asked for a file location

The PDF will be created in that location

That's It!

DaveM121, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
    Yes. You get a normal Explorer 'Save as' window and can choose the location and name of the pdf file to save to. Next time you print to pdf the 'Save as' window will open at the location you last saved to. Each app you print from remembers its own 'last saved' location, so you can set different default locations for each app you use.

Thema:

'print to pdf' location

1. 'print to pdf' location - Similar Threads - 'print pdf' location

2. Printing to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing to PDF: Hello,I have been trying to print files to Microsoft print to PDF and the file dialog page will come up and then Microsoft edge and the file dialog windows will not response and close. I have reset all setting in Microsoft edge and I have also repaired it. I have removed and...
  3. Print to PDF

Print to PDF: Was no longer able to use my Print to PDF via Microsoft so I disabled it through windows features. However, it won't let me turn it back on....Please advise. I received the following message every time: "The changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer and try...
  4. Printing to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing to PDF: Hi, My hard drive was recently corrupted. It is fixed now, but I don't seem to be able to print a Microsoft Word document to PDF any more. I get a message that says " There was an internal error, and Internet explorer is unable to print this document". Haven't a clue what...
  5. printing pdf

printing pdf: My printer Canon ip7250 can not print PDF. In win 7 works . Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pdf/b2dfc3e1-b0f4-4c4f-b2dc-14df8b59db16
  6. Print to PDF

Print to PDF: Hi, I frequently use MS print to PDF I often want to combine several pages into one PDF from separate sources. Whilst I can combine PDFs this is cumbersome. Can MS print to PDF have an extra print option to include a feature to append to an existing PDF please TY...
  7. print to pdf

print to pdf: program will not print to pdf. gives error of "the handle is invalid" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-pdf/3d1324f5-5128-451e-b42d-da790d1f1910
  8. Pdf printing

Pdf printing: My Microsoft print to pdf dissapeared from my printer selection, only have my printers and Microsoft XPS writer to choose from How do I get it back not available as a download able app ???????? Help...
  9. PDF PRINTING

in Windows 10 Customization
    PDF PRINTING: HI; Was trying to print a PDF doc, when I use the 'more' button on the upper right to select 'print' my PRINT to PDF is not there anymore. I went over my HP ENVY 5660 printer and downloaded the necessary 'stuff', but in reality the PRINT to PDF menu is gone from my HP W10...
  10. Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Support
    Print to PDF: Is this a new feature of W 10? I do not remember adding anything [img] Edit, guess it is http://wmpoweruser.com/confirmed-win...as-pdf-option/ 4977