Windows 10: print to pdf printer removed unfortunately

Discus and support print to pdf printer removed unfortunately in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I unfortunately removed the print to pdf printer. How can i get back or recover that? submitted by /u/sakisakhab [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sakisakhab, Feb 11, 2021.

1. print to pdf printer removed unfortunately

I unfortunately removed the print to pdf printer. How can i get back or recover that?

submitted by /u/sakisakhab
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sakisakhab, Feb 11, 2021

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Feb 11, 2021
  4. grahaml1 Win User

print to pdf printer removed unfortunately

Microsoft Print to pdf

I use Sibelius Software and recently the Microsoft Print to pdf hasn't been working properly. In looking for a solution it was suggested that I remove it from the computer and reinstall the driver etc. It looked easy to do. I followed the steps as told (way
    4)

[Solved] Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10 - Driver Easy

But when I started the process of reinstalling it in 'add devices and printers' and came to the bit about chosing a device I wasn't offered 'The printer that I want isn't listed' option, but instead it said 'can't find what you're looking for' and when I
    pressed that link it took me to a Microsoft page about Bluetooth. I'm not sure how to get round this?

How can I reinstall the pdf printer?

Thanks!

grahaml1, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

print to pdf printer removed unfortunately

1. print to pdf printer removed unfortunately - Similar Threads - print pdf printer

2. Print to PDF - hyperlinks removed ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF - hyperlinks removed ?: Hello,It appears that with a recent update to Windows 11, when using the Print to PDF function on Windows, the hyperlinks are removed from the resulting PDF document.It was previously the case that if you printed a website, the links on the PDF file would remain...
  3. Print to PDF - hyperlinks removed ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF - hyperlinks removed ?: Hello,It appears that with a recent update to Windows 11, when using the Print to PDF function on Windows, the hyperlinks are removed from the resulting PDF document.It was previously the case that if you printed a website, the links on the PDF file would remain...
  4. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  5. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  6. microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer": microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer", it's grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf-cannot-select-print/dd76e585-e8d5-41ae-836a-160aa4bfd0d8
  7. Problem with Microsoft's "Print to PDF" virtual printer.

Problem with Microsoft's "Print to PDF" virtual printer.: I can't create a coloured PDF using Microsoft's "Print to PDF". Creating a .pdf file, by using the Microsoft "Print to PDF", creates Black and White PDFs and not Coloured. Creating a .pdf file from the same as above original file, using another virtual printer i.e. Bullzip...
  8. Issues removing PDF Printer

Issues removing PDF Printer: Hi, I have issues removing my Adobe PDF Printer. I removed Adobe DC without any problem and the PDF Printer doesn't show up anymore on the devices and in the printer list. But the PDF-printer still shows up in word & publisher -> print document -> Printers. I says 3...
  9. Printer won't print PDF Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer won't print PDF Files: I downloaded Windows 10 update version 2004 yesterday now my Cannon 4820 printer will not print any PDF files from the website or from File Explorer. I have the latest driver for the printer. I ran the printer troubleshooter and was able to print out a test page. What can...
  10. Add or Remove Microsoft Print to PDF Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Microsoft Print to PDF Printer in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Microsoft Print to PDF Printer in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 allows you to Print to PDF natively using the Microsoft Print to PDF feature. Microsoft Print to PDF lets you create a PDF file of the contents of any web page or file without...