Windows 10: Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

Discus and support Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joe Wood1, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Joe Wood1 Win User

Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon when I try. I don't see any Settings to change and I don't remember this happening before.This is on a Win 10 Home system.

:)

Joe Wood1, Dec 11, 2022

2. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Dec 11, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Dec 11, 2022
  4. 95Viper Win User

95Viper, Dec 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf. - Similar Threads - Print Pdf Question

2. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  3. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  4. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  6. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  7. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF: Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monochrome-pdf-using-microsoft-print-to-pdf/7acd6734-8e76-4fc1-9029-e58eefdbe263
  8. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF: Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monochrome-pdf-using-microsoft-print-to-pdf/7acd6734-8e76-4fc1-9029-e58eefdbe263
  9. MS print to PDF + Stamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS print to PDF + Stamp: Good day! I need to save several hundred documents in pdf and add a stamp to them. The stamp saved in pdf and jpg formats. How to add stamp when printing to a pdf printer files from Word, pdf, jpg, tiff? Please, help....
  10. MS Print to PDF not working

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Print to PDF not working: As near as I can tell, this worked BEFORE the latest Windows update. In Outlook, when I attempt to use the Print to PDF as a print destination, I get an error "Printer not ready". Research showed a couple possibilities, so here's what I've done SO FAR: Made Print to...