Windows 10: print to PDF

Discus and support print to PDF in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried all of the fixes I found in MS forums to fix Print to PDF in Windows 10 Pro and none have worked. I upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10 Pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinTee, Sep 28, 2019.

1. KevinTee Win User

print to PDF

I have tried all of the fixes I found in MS forums to fix Print to PDF in Windows 10 Pro and none have worked. I upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. Without it working Quick Books and other programs cannot print/save to PDF.

:)

KevinTee, Sep 28, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Sep 28, 2019
  4. print to PDF

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

print to PDF

1. print to PDF - Similar Threads - print PDF

2. Microsoft Print to PDF is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF is gone: Microsoft Print to PDF stopped working on my computer, so I started following advice to uninstall and reinstall the printer to see if that would get it to work. After uninstalling Microsoft Print to PDF, I went to add it back on, but it didn't show up on the list. I went...
  3. OneNote Print-to-pdf is constantly dodgy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote Print-to-pdf is constantly dodgy: I'm having constant issues with printing to pdf from OneNote. I print to pfd and then when viewing the copy Mircrosoft pulls up a page that either says "nothing to see here" or "error". I restart the computer once or twice and also try to keep printing to pdf one to six...
  4. Printing PDF files from outlook, Printer not installed

Printing PDF files from outlook, Printer not installed: Hi. When I try to print off work orders sent in Outlook as PDF I get "The selected printer is not available or not installed correctly. Please check your printer or choose another one." The printer is fine and will print off any other program in the computer. If I save the...
  5. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?: I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one...
  6. MS print to PDF + Stamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS print to PDF + Stamp: Good day! I need to save several hundred documents in pdf and add a stamp to them. The stamp saved in pdf and jpg formats. How to add stamp when printing to a pdf printer files from Word, pdf, jpg, tiff? Please, help....
  7. Printing pdf file name gives gibberish

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing pdf file name gives gibberish: Since an update of Windows 10 a few weeks ago, printing a PDF file via "Microsoft Print to PDF" does not allow typing in a name of the PDF file created. The characters typed for the name of the new PDF file have nothing to do with the characters appearing on the screen. I am...
  8. Problems printing PDF after Windows 10 update, works with Adobe but not Edge etc.

Problems printing PDF after Windows 10 update, works with Adobe but not Edge etc.: Hi Many at my work have trouble printing PDF-files after the latest major Windows 10 update. It worked earlier this summer but now very many cant get their PDF to the printers. The standard PDF-viewer is set to Edge after update, so all PDF-files opens up automatically in...
  9. Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC: Why can I not print a PDF file without buying Adobe Pro DC. How can I print PDF file with my normal Adobe Acrobat Reader DC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-pdf-e-mail-with-adobe-acrobat-readerdc/c9517cc7-5932-4a4f-9517-232b9c81db6a
  10. Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903.: Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903. optionalfeatures.exe shows it listed but unchecked. Attempts to turn it back on result in error 0x800F0922. Attempts to install via Printers and Scanners > Add a Printer> The printer I want wasn't listed >>> offer...