Windows 10: Print to PDF

Discus and support Print to PDF in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; go to Administrative Tools, right click and Pin to Start I just went through System 32 and figured it out, not sure why I didn't think of that before.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dude, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Boozad Win User

Print to PDF

I just went through System 32 and figured it out, not sure why I didn't think of that before. Looking too hard for things that aren't there. *Doh

Reps to you.

Boozad, Mar 26, 2015
  2. ARC1020 Win User

Tiny to you... Much bigger deal in the effort to reduce the number of documents printed on paper unnecessarily. So much paper and ink is wasted it's unreal.

I kid you not when I say I know people who would regularly print things on paper, then use the photocopier to scan them to network drives as PDF's. Afterwards they would just put the paper through the shredder. In all fairness to them though, it was the quickest way to do it as a photocopier with a document feeder is incredibly quick at scanning and it wasn't exactly their fault that their computers didn't have the ability to print directly to PDF or TIFF from the software they were using. Also getting an IT department to install any third-party software on company machines is a nightmare, if not pretty much impossible.

Microsoft's XPS solution wasn't really feasible due to having low adoption, little recognition and uncertain future compatibility, which isn't such a problem with PDF, TIFF and JPEG, and they're widely accepted long term archival formats.

ARC1020, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Print to PDF

1. Print to PDF - Similar Threads - Print PDF

2. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  3. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  4. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File: I raise purchase orders in MYOB i then use the Microsoft Print to PDF output to create a PDF which i then email to my SupplierHe cannot copy and paste the details from this file , I cannot alsoYour assitance would be gretaly appreciated...
  5. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File: I raise purchase orders in MYOB i then use the Microsoft Print to PDF output to create a PDF which i then email to my SupplierHe cannot copy and paste the details from this file , I cannot alsoYour assitance would be gretaly appreciated...
  6. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Print to PDF not populating the filename

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to PDF not populating the filename: I am unable to choose the destination or name the file. It just defaults to Microsoft print to PDF as name and saves on desktop. It overwrites any previous file....
  8. Microsoft Print to PDF not populating the filename

Microsoft Print to PDF not populating the filename: I am unable to choose the destination or name the file. It just defaults to Microsoft print to PDF as name and saves on desktop. It overwrites any previous file....
  9. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...
  10. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...