Windows 10: Print tutor problems

Discus and support Print tutor problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got the latest version of windows yesterday. The print tutorial is completely different now and I can't figure out how to print.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dorky Porky, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Print tutor problems

I got the latest version of windows yesterday. The print tutorial is completely different now and I can't figure out how to print.

:)

Dorky Porky, Aug 26, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 26, 2019
  3. PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Print tutor problems

Print problem...

Hi Ahmed,

There are some printers that need to install its software on your computer to be able to work and configure its printing settings. For us to help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you install the printer software by using the disk that you have when
    you bought it. If the issue persists, recommend that you follow the steps given on this articles:

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Print tutor problems

1. Print tutor problems - Similar Threads - Print tutor problems

2. Printing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing problem: Hi Am having problems printing from my laptop. Am able to print test pages however cannot print anything else e.g. word, excel. The printer does print the first line of the document and I can hear the printer head continuing to function but no more than the first line is...
  3. Printing problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing problem: Hi Am having problems printing from my laptop. Am able to print test pages however cannot print anything else e.g. word, excel. The printer does print the first line of the document and I can hear the printer head continuing to function but no more than the first line is...
  4. Print Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Problem: I cannot print in color on my color printer from Word...HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-problem/34f52255-f721-4522-ba0b-5861d2435235
  5. Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Problem: Recently a new page comes up whenever I download something that I want to print. This page did not come up before but now comes up all the time. The page indicates PRINT at the top and SAVE which is highlighted in blue at the bottom. If I click on print, it doesn't print. If...
  6. Print Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Problem: I have a new laptop running office 365 and even though the print settings and preferences show A4 portrait what ever I print is A5 on the left hand side of a landscape layout. Still works fine on my old laptop also running office 365....
  7. Printing problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing problems: Hi I am having problems printing from Exel and Word. I need a way out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problems/6b2edac3-44cc-48bf-95fc-8c57a1fc044b
  8. Problems with Printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Printing: I have an Epson WF-2540 printer and also running Adobe Acrobat 10.1.16. About 1 hour ago both stopped printing for some reason. I troubleshot the Adobe-no problems found. I rebooted my Laptop (Lenovo Yoga) 2 times and shut it down completely once. Nothing worked. The printer...
  9. Printing problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing problem: I changed my internet carrier and now my wireless printer won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/printing-problem/ec7db064-1aa2-439c-a417-968845c78cae
  10. Best free typing tutor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best free typing tutor?: It's been well over a decade since I use to do data entry and 10-key. Due to health reasons, I can no longer do any standing, or lifting jobs so I need to brush up on my typing skills. In an attempt to get my speed up I've downloaded a few typing programs from the Microsoft...