Windows 10: Print Windows Firewall App List

Discus and support Print Windows Firewall App List in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sadly, M$ never seems to make available the ability to dump its listing to a printer or better yet an Excel or Word file. Anyone know how -- of if... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dw85745, Jan 18, 2020.

1. dw85745 Win User

Print Windows Firewall App List

Sadly, M$ never seems to make available the ability to dump its listing to a printer or better yet an Excel or Word file.

Anyone know how -- of if possible - to print or send the Windows Defender Firewall Apps listed to a printer or Excel ?

:)

dw85745, Jan 18, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Print Windows Firewall App List

Print People app contacts list backup in Windows 10

For a hard copy back up, I would like to print out a paper copy of the People List (contacts) with the email address of each contact printed alongside. I am unable to find the file at users\user as suggested by other users. I can find a list of names of
    contacts in the Windows 10 Mail app but you have to individually open each contact to see each email address. Any suggestions?

***Original Title: People list in Windows 10***

SamuelMcClure1, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Print Windows Firewall App List

1. Print Windows Firewall App List - Similar Threads - Print Firewall App

2. where is the firewall exception list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the firewall exception list: I'm getting unsupported protocol. how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-firewall-exception-list/d7f39212-2826-43fe-baca-3d89e321a787
  3. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed: I am migrating from a W10 to W11 laptop. I am trying to print a list of installed programs and apps. I found this posting but it was missing programs. My test is MALWAREBYTES which shows up as a standalone program rather than a folder. It did not show up in the technique...
  4. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed: I am migrating from a W10 to W11 laptop. I am trying to print a list of installed programs and apps. I found this posting but it was missing programs. My test is MALWAREBYTES which shows up as a standalone program rather than a folder. It did not show up in the technique...
  5. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Mail and Calendar App missing from Firewall Exception App list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mail and Calendar App missing from Firewall Exception App list: Somehow the Mail and Calendar option missing from Firewall App exceptions list. Thus, The Mail and Calendar will not connect with Outlook servers without disabling the firewall. Anyone know how to re-add it or find the file path? Thanks in advanced!...
  7. Microsoft Defender firewall list of allowed apps and functions

Microsoft Defender firewall list of allowed apps and functions: Hello all My game League of Legends, it is not on the Microsoft Defender firewall list of allowed apps and functions, and yet I can play it. All my other games is on the list. This is the case on both my laptop and main PC. How can this be? Have I somehow granted it access...
  8. Microsoft Defender firewall list of allowed apps and functions

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Defender firewall list of allowed apps and functions: Hello all My game League of Legends, it is not on the Microsoft Defender firewall list of allowed apps and functions, and yet I can play it. All my other games is on the list. This is the case on both my laptop and main PC. How can this be? Have I somehow granted it access...
  9. Windows Firewall exception list (?) Is this for real?

Windows Firewall exception list (?) Is this for real?: From the Event Viewer, 'Applications and Services Logs', 'Microsoft', 'Windows', 'Windows Firewall With Advanced Security' event below, it appears that, in addition to the Inbound & Outbound Rules of which some of us (me) are familiar, there's also such a thing as a Windows...
  10. Checkpoint VPN on Windows firewall app list???

Checkpoint VPN on Windows firewall app list???: But I don't have Checkpoint VPN installed on my computer. I can't find any sign of it. Is this something that comes bundled with Windows 10? Should I remove the check marks from the boxes in the Windows Firewall settings? I have Checkpoint VPN and Checkpoint.VPN on the...