Windows 10: Printer Advanced Options missing

Discus and support Printer Advanced Options missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After my latest Windows 10 update I am no longer to scale my print and the print on front and back option is missing from the options. I've removed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrendaKnutson, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Printer Advanced Options missing

After my latest Windows 10 update I am no longer to scale my print and the print on front and back option is missing from the options. I've removed my HP printer then reinstalled it and it tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a known solution? I saw this issue posted on the internet as well but did not find a solution.

:)

BrendaKnutson, Mar 22, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Shandirra Win User
    Missing options in wifi's advanced tab.

It's not a driver update issue.

MS has deemed customers too stupid to manage their own software and has removed your ability to do so. Which is why they now force updates you don't want and didn't ask for down your throat.

Go ahead MS... Prove me wrong.

• Why are the Advanced Options under WiFi settings missing?

I'll tell you all why... So you can't 'meter' your internet connection to block their updates.

If not, explain why the advanced options for wifi is missing and how to restore it. Go ahead... I dare you.

Shandirra, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Printer Advanced Options missing

Missing Devices & Printers

Hi Tony,

Thank for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the printer?

• What is the exact issue are you facing?

• When you say ‘’ Most of my devices’’ what are device that is missing?
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter and check if it this helps.

• Type troubleshooting on the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on print on
      printer Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Advanced on the Printer troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Printer troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist try the method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the printer driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Press Windows Key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate for the Print Queues and expand it.

• Right click on the printer and click on
      uninstall.

• Once you are uninstalling the driver, restart the computer.
    If that does not help fix the issue, I suggest you to go to the printer manufacturer website, download the latest printer driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Printer Advanced Options missing

1. Printer Advanced Options missing - Similar Threads - Printer Advanced Options

2. "Use a device" missing in advance options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Use a device" missing in advance options: in the Advanced options menu, I can't find "Use a device" Can someone help me submitted by /u/xXFlareWOLF [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljoht7/use_a_device_missing_in_advance_options/
  3. Missing Advanced Recovery Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Advanced Recovery Options: Hi, So when I go to the 'Recovery Options' and than Advanced, there are only 2 options available: UEFI Boot Settings and Advanced Setup Options. There is no Command Prompt or System Image settings etc. Many Thanks in advance INFO - Windows 10 Enterprise, 1909 - Standard...
  4. Missing options in advanced BIOS settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing options in advanced BIOS settings: [IMG]The only option in advanced settings is CPU Setup. I’m looking for memory remapping, but can’t find it anywhere. I have a Lenovo Erazer X315. Any help?...
  5. Advance Search Options Missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advance Search Options Missing?: I used to be able to go to the search box in the top right of explorer and do something like type: video, or datemodified: ... etc. For some reason no matter what I type there, it's always just searching the literal string and not allowing advanced search. What...
  6. Advanced Power Options missing networking options

Advanced Power Options missing networking options: I have a 2020 Spectre X360 15 EB000. Version 1909, Build 18363.900. My Advanced Power Options does not have a network setting to allow me to able / disable networking while plugged in and in sleep mode. Does anyone know how to add this option, and whether or not adding may...
  7. Advanced Options missing some features

Advanced Options missing some features: Of late my Advanced Options only displays the Startup settings while other features such as Startup Repair and Command Prompt suddenly vanished. [IMG]...
  8. Missing Advanced Power Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Advanced Power Options: I have a new Asus Zenbook UX431 with W10x64. Stock install. Win Pro. I only have 2 power plans: -'Balanced' -'Asus Recommended' However, when I goto advanced power options, I only have 4 available settings: Background, Sleep, Display, and Battery (see pic) I am missing all...
  9. Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Options missing: My Advanced Options when i open Troubleshoot only show startup setting, When restart, i press F8 then always open to startup setting. I want use command prompt but it not show! Please help me! Thank for everyone [ATTACH]...
  10. Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option": I recently recovered my windows 10 from the newest update as a lot of my apps are not compatible yet. Then I realized that many of the windows built-in apps such as Maps, Photos are not working anymore. (They instantly close/crash) I found a solution online: Open the...