Windows 10: PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP

Discus and support PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you advise the best printer for my HP Stream laptop please? This is for homework for my 3 children and for my personal use when printing word/pdf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NicolaHunter, Feb 12, 2019.

1. PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP

Can you advise the best printer for my HP Stream laptop please? This is for homework for my 3 children and for my personal use when printing word/pdf files when I am working from home. I have viewed the HP deskjet 3762 printer but not sure.

Many thanks

:)

NicolaHunter, Feb 12, 2019
  2. DianaG7 Win User

compatible printer for hp stream windows 10

my new hp stream laptop is not compatible with my hp deskjet 2130 printer, the driver is unavailable. Can anyone tell me of a printer that is compatible?

DianaG7, Feb 12, 2019
  3. keakar Win User
    Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Feb 12, 2019
  4. PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP

1. PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP - Similar Threads - PRINTER ADVICE STREAM

2. my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp: my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-printer-doesnt-connect-to-my-laptop-hp/12e38143-676a-4dd8-87ed-61c37351296f
  3. compatible printer for hp stream windows 10

compatible printer for hp stream windows 10: my new hp stream laptop is not compatible with my hp deskjet 2130 printer, the driver is unavailable. Can anyone tell me of a printer that is compatible?...
  4. hp stream

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hp stream: I bought a hp stream and reset it because I thought it would give me hard drive space ,well its asking me for a product key. its telling me that my license will expire jan 4 2019 go to settings . I went to settings it says my pc is activated usin organization activation...
  5. HP Stream Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP Stream Laptop: I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?...
  6. HP Stream 14

HP Stream 14: I just purchased this laptop and no ones hands of touched it but mine. I used it and the next time I checked my email I noticed the computer says no battery detect and if that doesn't suck bad enough but it says there is something wrong with my BIOS! Not to sound dumb or...
  7. HP Stream & Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream & Win10: The 32Gb memory on the HP Stream is not big enough to accommodate all the Win10 updates. How can I reduce the size of Win10 to say 20Gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/hp-stream-win10/4554dcb0-32e9-4e21-ab69-751256e0ece6
  8. Printers Compatible With my HP laptop

Printers Compatible With my HP laptop: I couldn't get my printer to scan. I used my older laptop and now my newer. My computer had an error message that couldn't be removed so I took it to 2 repairmen one most recently. The last one restored Windows 10. I have no idea if it's Windows 10 S. I ran out of in very...
  9. My laptop will not print on my HP printer

My laptop will not print on my HP printer: My laptop (Windows 10) will not print on my HP printer. Msg says it is offline. However, iPads etc work fine and my laptop WILL print test pages OK so I know the wi-fi is working. Any ideas please....
  10. HP printer

HP printer: I have an old HP printer (HP 5610v), it's a great printer and works really well. My issue is since CU/FCU......after I install my printer, the fax portion of the printer is set as the default. This never happened before CU an FCU. I have to manually go in and change it. Then...