Windows 10: PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP

Discus and support PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you advise the best printer for my HP Stream laptop please? This is for homework for my 3 children and for my personal use when printing word/pdf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NicolaHunter, Feb 12, 2019.

1. PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP

Can you advise the best printer for my HP Stream laptop please? This is for homework for my 3 children and for my personal use when printing word/pdf files when I am working from home. I have viewed the HP deskjet 3762 printer but not sure.

Many thanks

:)

NicolaHunter, Feb 12, 2019
  2. DianaG7 Win User

compatible printer for hp stream windows 10

my new hp stream laptop is not compatible with my hp deskjet 2130 printer, the driver is unavailable. Can anyone tell me of a printer that is compatible?

DianaG7, Feb 12, 2019
  3. keakar Win User
    Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Feb 12, 2019
  4. PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP

1. PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP - Similar Threads - PRINTER ADVICE STREAM

2. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  3. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  4. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  5. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  6. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop HP stream

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop HP stream: I wiped my laptop hard drive clean and now I have no access to my account it's saying I need a administrator account but I cannot even get to sign up on it or sign in please help me.....
  8. have a hp stream laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    have a hp stream laptop: windows secruity is showing i need to run a scan. but when i do. it showing its running for hours but then it just closes out the screen.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/have-a-hp-stream-laptop/ea751641-88d7-4757-b245-a5be64aee1ab
  9. Hp stream laptop not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp stream laptop not updating: we got two hp stream laptops. a 11 and a 14. the 14 is a newer version of windows 10 and the 11 is an older version of windows 10. I've treid updating both. I ran the windows update assistant on the 14 and the 11, and it says on the 14 that is has the latest update. but...
  10. HP Stream Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP Stream Laptop: I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?...