Windows 10: Printer always goes "offline" Microsoft 10 issue

Discus and support Printer always goes "offline" Microsoft 10 issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why is this happening?? Brothers Printer MFC-L5850DW goes offline multiple times per day, everyday. Cannot be a printer error bcs it was happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NatalieEichholzer, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Printer always goes "offline" Microsoft 10 issue

Why is this happening?? Brothers Printer MFC-L5850DW goes offline multiple times per day, everyday.

Cannot be a printer error bcs it was happening with my HP also

:)

NatalieEichholzer, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates

Hi Graham,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline.

• When you say “Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates” do you mean that the printer goes offline after installing updates?

I suggest you to follow the below given methods and see if that helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you try
    changing the printer’s status from “offline” to “online”
    and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would have you download and run the HP Scan doctor from the manufacturers website. Refer to the article and follow the suggestion on
    Resolving Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Sep 14, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    The printer automatically goes to offline and disconnected.

Hi,

A HP printer automatically goes to offline and disconnected. The printer is connected with a Windows 10 Home laptop.

I did..

• Printer reset.
    • Printer power cycle.
    • Replaced printer cable for connecting with laptop.
    • Plugged to another USB port of the laptop.
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the printer driver.
    • Checked in both connections (wire and wireless).

In both cases (wire and wireless) and after reinstalling the driver it works fine for sometimes.

After sometimes, it goes offline and disconnected automatically. Also it works fine while printing offline files and gets offline and disconnected while printing online docs/ webpages.

Please let me know, how to fix this issue?

Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Printer always goes "offline" Microsoft 10 issue

HP Printer shows Offline

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your HP printer is offline. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows) and see if that helps.

You may also want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems and
    Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”.

Let us know how it goes, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Printer always goes "offline" Microsoft 10 issue

1. Printer always goes "offline" Microsoft 10 issue - Similar Threads - Printer always goes

2. HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10: An HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10. I've already reinstalled. We've already checked the usb cable, we've already checked the power cord, we've already removed the driver, deleted the print-related registry key and installed it again.. nothing works.The...
  3. HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10: An HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10. I've already reinstalled. We've already checked the usb cable, we've already checked the power cord, we've already removed the driver, deleted the print-related registry key and installed it again.. nothing works.The...
  4. HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The printer is always offline by default.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The printer is always offline by default.: I have to follow these steps every single fucking time I want to print something. Not only is annoying to do it myself but I have to explain it to my parents when they want to use the printer....
  6. Fix Printer is offline issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Printer is offline issue: Fix Printer is Offline Basic Fix 1. Check all the cables are connected properly for Computer, Printer, Router if your printer works on wireless network. 2. Once Checked, Restart Every Device and connect it again. Universal Fix A.1 1. Connect...
  7. Printer Offline issue

Printer Offline issue: Hi, I am getting printer offline issue at my end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-issue/0b80207e-844a-4e4e-81b2-f24142fdf995
  8. The printer automatically goes to offline and disconnected.

The printer automatically goes to offline and disconnected.: Hi, A HP printer automatically goes to offline and disconnected. The printer is connected with a Windows 10 Home laptop. I did.. Printer reset. Printer power cycle. Replaced printer cable for connecting with laptop. Plugged to another USB port of the laptop. Uninstalled...
  9. brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline

brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline: my brother mfc-j470dw works fine from IOS devices I own, but recurrently goes to "offline" status and will not print. any idea why. this has happened a lot with windows 10, but may have started before that. I can fix it by removing and reloaoding but that is a pain in the...
  10. Printer goes offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer goes offline: Hello, My HP office jet pro 251 DW goes offline at random times. I reset the router and it is OK for several days. This printer is shared on a local network and it is connected to the router LAN # 2 connection. Printer properties shows the IP to be 192.168.1.5. I don't see...