Windows 10: Printer Cartridges

Discus and support Printer Cartridges in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just got 2700 Series HP Printer Scanner. Installed non HP cartridge and can print nothing. What is the way to "get around" this or tell if there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KelliCarolina, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Printer Cartridges

Just got 2700 Series HP Printer Scanner. Installed non HP cartridge and can print nothing.

What is the way to "get around" this or tell if there is no way to use non HP cartridges on this unit. Purchased 12/2020

:)

KelliCarolina, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Aftermarket ink for inkjet cartridges

HP build several different ranges of printers, DesignJet, OfficeJet, Etc, the ink cartridges can often be used in multiple printers across the ranges, [unfortunately HP are not logical enough to have a Designjet and OfficeJet that use the same cartridges to have a similar code number] you may be able to find out if the cartridges in your printer are compatible with any of the available packages on the list. Check the cartridge number in your printer and check if HP catalogue, or reseller shows a printer that they also fit that is on the list

Barman58, Jan 5, 2021
  3. ink cartridge

For Printer Ink cartridge problems you should read any troubleshooting steps at the printer manufacturer's website or ask in their forums.

When and if you install a new cartridge their installed software has alignment, etc. steps.

But they are the ones to ask about that.

Bill Smithers, Jan 5, 2021
  4. keakar Win User

Printer Cartridges

Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Printer Cartridges

1. Printer Cartridges - Similar Threads - Printer Cartridges

2. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before: printer won't accept new cartridges. they are the exact same as previous ones that did work. i'm ready to throw the printer over my balcony. i'm extremely frustrated and can't find help with this problem. the printer just keeps beeping and stating to install new cartridges...
  3. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before: printer won't accept new cartridges. they are the exact same as previous ones that did work. i'm ready to throw the printer over my balcony. i'm extremely frustrated and can't find help with this problem. the printer just keeps beeping and stating to install new cartridges...
  4. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?: How to use only one ink cartridge; what settings, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-only-one-ink-cartridge-on-the-hp/2f246977-e53c-4487-8c92-5682cb527d08
  6. How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?

How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?: How to use only one ink cartridge; what settings, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-only-one-ink-cartridge-on-the-hp/2f246977-e53c-4487-8c92-5682cb527d08
  7. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed: I have recently installed a new Colour cartridge in my HP ENVY 4527 printer, but it still only prints B&W. Have tried several suggestions but no change. My IT skills are limited. Can you help?...
  8. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed: I have recently installed a new Colour cartridge in my HP ENVY 4527 printer, but it still only prints B&W. Have tried several suggestions but no change. My IT skills are limited. Can you help?...
  9. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

10. I have an Epson WF-2960 all-in-one printer. Is there a way to bypass color cartridges and...

I have an Epson WF-2960 all-in-one printer. Is there a way to bypass color cartridges and...: How can I bypass color cartridges to only print in black and white? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-epson-wf-2960-all-in-one-printer-is/77557c2b-458b-46bc-9efb-a48233d6e546